40. Visit the dorms | Rising Stars

"..."

Hearing this title, Shen Yan didn't know what to say for a while.

"Can't you?" The boy's tone became lost, his eyes were slightly red, and even the light in his eyes dimmed a bit. Coupled with that slightly immature but miserable face, it is full of lethality.

"Well...if you want to call it that, you can." The young man replied after thinking for a few seconds.

Although this title is very... but the boy's age and clear voice dilute this feeling, but it makes people feel very suitable.

Shen Yan thought, it's not bad to think of Shao Xinglan as his younger brother.

With Ran Xinyu as a younger sister, it is not unacceptable to have an additional younger brother.

What's more, the other party is mentally unstable and needs his help.

"Really? Thank you, Brother Shen Yan!" The

young man's amber eyes suddenly lit up, his voice was crisp and sweet, and a bright smile hung on his lips, looking innocent and innocent.

However, the fingers he put on the treatment cabin were so excited that the knuckles turned white, and even trembled slightly, just like his excited heart at this time.

But he hid this very well, even keeping his voice steady.

Looking at the young man's performance, Shao Xinglan understood that the other party liked him very much - an innocent boy who was ignorant of the world.

However, he was.

At least in Shen Yan's case.

[The mission target Shao Xinglan, the favorability level is increased by 20, and the current favorability level is 40. ]

[The mission target is Shao Xinglan, the favorability is increased by 10, and the current favorability is 50. ]

The system received two favorability prompts one after another, the first was because the host saved the other party, and the other was a question of salutation.

It seems that the mission target really likes the title.

The host has swiped 30 favorability points today, and the efficiency is super high. In addition, Lu Yuntian's favorability point has also reached 60. It seems that this time it is two bottles of reagents combined.

Before it could report to the host, it heard the voice of another mission target.

"The treatment is over, I'll show you the environment of the military school."

He Ling did not know when he appeared beside the two of them. His cold voice seemed to freeze, and even the surrounding air was a few degrees lower. feel his displeasure.

If other people are present, they will be surprised, and the always calm and self-contained Flower of the High Ridge will also have mood swings.

"...Brother Shen Yan, can you take me home?"

Shao Xinglan raised his hand to cover his forehead, with a painful expression on his face, his voice was soft and pitiful: "I'm still not feeling well, in case I fall into a mental state again. What should I do if I'm restless? Can you accompany me-"

Shen, Yan, brother, brother.

Hearing this title, He Ling's inorganic eyes suddenly shot a cold glow, his handsome face seemed to be covered with frost, and pheromones began to be released uncontrollably.