54. do not go

Shen Yan caught a glimpse of He Ling's slightly flushed eye sockets, and his expression was slightly dazed. This was the first time he had so vividly experienced the psychological fragility of alpha in the susceptible period.

As the ace of the No. 1 Military Academy and the top A in strength, it was completely unexpected for him to make such a disappointed and forbearing expression.

The emptiness in the stomach was clamoring, Shen Yan was silent for a moment, and finally said: "Let's eat first."

"Okay." He Ling lowered his eyes, and gently placed the young man's feet in slippers on the ground, "I'll go Push the dining car and come back soon."

Before leaving, Alpha stared at him with blue eyes, pleading in a cold voice: "Don't go yet, okay?"

"...Yeah."

When he left, Shen Yan glanced at the newly changed shirt of the same style, leaned his head on the back of the automatically raised and lowered sofa, and sighed silently.

He really didn't expect it to turn out like this.

Ever since he knew that his compatibility with other alphas was very low, he didn't care about these. Not to mention meeting with He Ling...?

It was because of the defenselessness that it was so shocking.

Alpha apologized to him just now, but in fact, it seems that the other party suffered.

He also helped himself--

Shen Yan covered his eyes with the back of his hands, feeling embarrassed and ashamed, and the roots of his ears blushed unconsciously.

Doesn't He Ling have serious cleanliness?

The title of Flower of Gaoling is not for nothing.

So why, why...

A picture flashed in his mind, Shen Yan's slender fingers grasped the sofa coat tightly, and he still couldn't accept this fact until now.

In the final analysis, it is still affected by pheromones.

The young man frowned, this time he was indeed careless.

The pheromone in the abo world is different from any kind of 'weapon' in his previous cognition.

Because of the mental power of 3s, the young man is never afraid of any mental power attack; at the same time, he has undergone rigorous training from the marshal and the military, and can distinguish any kind of harmful gas, medicine, toxin, etc., but here No pheromones.

For external weapons, pheromone is more like a spontaneous 'toxin' emitted from the inside out, which can even affect people's reason. It should not be underestimated and needs to be studied carefully.

However, what attitude should he face He Ling now?

Especially when the other party is still in a fragile and susceptible period.

So irritating.

Shen Yan asked the system: "Why didn't you remind me then?"

System: "...Because the situation is not serious."

In fact, most of its pictures here are mosaics, after all, it has no right to spy on the private life of the host and that adult.

However, as an intelligent system, it can reason out the approximate and most likely results based on the performance of the two people.

Shen Yan had no expression on his face: "Isn't this serious?"

His neck, chest and waist were basically in terrible condition, and even if the buttons were buttoned to the top, they couldn't cover them.