107. Knockout venue announced

Kong Chan and the photographers captured a lot of material that day.

There are not only posed personal and team photos, but also their casual interactions, occasional glances, and training scenes captured with holographic balls without affecting the training of the players.

For these team members who are not professional models, it is unavoidable to be a bit unnatural when formally taking pictures, and it is often better to take pictures freely in a relaxed state.

Five designers played their best, and each took thousands of photos, as well as the excellent training environment and background of the First Military Academy.

By 4 p.m., they finally left contented.

Immediately after returning, the photographers began sifting through photos.

Interstellar's holographic shooting technology is very advanced, and it will automatically capture the most perfect images, and there will be no photos with strange angles and expressions, so each one is remarkable.

Not to mention Shen Yan's, taking photos casually is a beautiful enjoyment, they can't wait to put every one in their photo album.

The K family is worthy of being a marketing master, who knows best what the public wants to see.

That night, the official first released a group of photos, which were single photos of the First Military Academy doing planks.

Sweat soaked their white combat uniforms, outlining smooth muscle lines. The tall and long-legged team members lined up in a row, their bodies drawn into a straight line, their slender forearms straight, their arm muscles bulging, and their sweat glistening. The beads flowed down the tight jaw line and fell drop by drop to the ground.

The holographic technology enhances the visual perception. Every drop of sweat, every inch of skin, and even every strand of hair of the team members are clearly visible. Even through the light screen, they still feel the violent hormones, like rain and fog. .

There is a line of key reminder behind the text of the picture, "Countdown to the sale of the first military academy team: 15 days." As

soon as the photo was posted, Starnet immediately exploded, and even went viral.

"Ahhhhh, nosebleeds like crazy, where's my tissue?"

"As expected of God He, his clothes are still tidy and his hair isn't messed up at this time, woohoo, kill me with white gloves!" "

Shen Yan's skin is so good Bai, after being soaked in sweat... I really want to lick it (I'm not a pervert)." "

Hey, save it with one click. Of course adults want everything." "

Come here for the name, the celebrity's fitness photos are similar to this The difference is too far, the body and appearance are great."

"Photo album, photo album! I can't wait, my wallet is so hungry--" "It's

finally out, Shen Yan fans are ecstatic!! First 200 Let's celebrate with a red envelope."

...

Among the supporters of the ten team members, the most excited ones are Shen Yan's fans.

Unlike He Ling and others who released a lot of merchandise last year, and unlike some top alphas with extraordinary family backgrounds who have attracted attention since childhood, Shen Yan's fans can be said to have 'nothing'.

Except for the occasional photos released by Omega of Xingya Academy, there are only a few photos that were picked up from various places a long time ago, which makes people feel very sad.