67. Let go VS Brother Shen Yan, I'm in so much pain

After the match, Shen Yan tidied up briefly, and soon came to the viewing area.

I don't know what happened to the other two teams.

It seems that I heard cheers coming from the direction of No. 2 ring just now. Is it over?

Shen Yan thought.

Although I don't care too much about the overall results, the battle between the top players of the No. 1 Military Academy is still worth watching.

Seeing Omega coming, the freshmen in the front row were all excited, their faces flushed, and they stood up quickly to give up the best seats.

Shen Yan thanked him without being polite, and sat directly in the center of the front row, looking in the direction of the No. 1 ring.

The young man's back is straight, his long legs stand naturally side by side, and his standard posture looks elegant and natural.

The slim combat uniform outlines a beautiful waistline, and the delicate side face is as beautiful as a painting in the sun, and the long and thick eyelashes are slightly raised, which reminds people of a butterfly fluttering its wings.

Seen from a close distance, it is simply a beauty crit!

The surrounding freshmen's hearts were burning hot, clutching their noses that were about to bleed, fighting for the seat next to him where the other party could not see, almost fighting over who could sit next to Shen Yan.

While they were fighting secretly, Ying Bochen came over from not far away.

The red color at the base of Alpha's ears hadn't faded, and his eyes were a little wandering, but he sat down beside Shen Yan unceremoniously, his knuckle fingers clenched the hem of his combat uniform, looking very nervous.

other people:? ? ?

That's fine, there's no need to argue, no one can beat Ying Bochen anyway.

Shen Yan didn't pay attention to the undercurrents around him, all his attention was on the battle between Shao Xinglan and He Ling.

Well, more intense than he imagined.

Shao Xinglan's mecha has an advantage, and He Ling has more combat experience. The black and white mechas fought fiercely together, and it seemed that it was hard to tell the winner.

However, relying on the youth's analysis of the battle, the probability of He Ling winning is still higher.

But it didn't prevent Shen Yan from watching it with gusto.

No matter from which aspect, this is a high-level duel.

Until the two destroyed each other's mech arms.

Surprise flashed across Shen Yan's eyes. He never expected that Shao Xinglan would be able to stay awake under the severe pain and counterattack his opponent. The attack was quick, accurate, and ruthless, and the timing was just right.

He Ling's sword pierced very deeply just now. Under the condition that the mental power is highly connected with the mech, the pain of the shattered shoulder blade is definitely not something ordinary people can bear.

He began to look a little differently at this aristocratic young man who didn't know much about the world.

This counterattack is used very well.

The situation may be reversed, after all, He Ling has never shown his left-hand attack stunt in front of others.

This is a very important hole card, and when it is revealed in critical moments or important occasions in the future, it will definitely bring unexpected effects.