70. I really like brother Shen Yan

"Report sir, three more freshmen have fainted due to lack of energy, and emergency measures have been taken."

"Report sir, a dozen freshmen have been monitored to have rapid heartbeats and rapid decline in physical fitness, and may not be able to continue."

"Report sir-" the

teaching assistants Report the data monitored by the physical measurement device one by one, and always pay attention to the status of the freshmen.

"Well, give them some energy first, and then let the medical team come to treat them." The coaches of each class were not surprised.

Many of this group of freshmen are exposed to such a large amount of exercise for the first time, and it is reasonable to not adapt to it, and they will gradually adapt to it later on.

That's how everyone came here.

More than three hundred Omegas supported each other, gritted their teeth, and tried to maintain a constant speed just like Shen Yan.

Their speed was not as fast as the young man's, but they were not slow either. In the second lap, they left many alphas and betas behind one by one. Except for dozens of people with slightly weaker physical strength, more than two hundred people Firmly occupied the position in the middle row of the training ground.

They were extremely grateful for the special training at the First Military Academy, which gradually allowed them to get used to these cruel trainings.

If it was changed to when they first came, let alone 20KM, running 5KM would be enough to make them vomit, have cramps in their hands and feet, and could not complete the training at all.

Out of the tens of thousands of Omegas that signed up at the beginning, after the special training ended, there were only more than 300 of them left.

Some of them were eliminated, some were unable to persevere, some had limited physical fitness, and some left one after another due to various reasons such as family and reputation, leaving less than one percent of them.

To persevere, they must persevere!

Let everyone see that Omega, like alpha and beta, can still survive the cruel training in the First Military Academy.

Sweat flowed down the temples, and formed a stream winding down the neck, soaking the dark blue combat uniform.

The heavy breathing was like a damaged bellows, echoing clearly in the ears; the nose seemed to be blocked by something, and it was so uncomfortable to breathe that he had to open his mouth to breathe, and even his chest began to feel tight.

His face was hot and hot, his head became dizzy, and his legs were as heavy as lead.

Tired, thirsty, and wanting to just fall to the ground and rest.

Omega raised his hand to wipe off the sweat that was about to flow into his eyes, and in his blurred vision, he saw the slender figure in front of him that surpassed one military student after another.

The young man's long legs were slender and powerful, and his body leaned forward. The combat uniform clung to his body under the blowing of the wind, revealing his thin waist.

His running movements were standard and full of rhythm, and he kept the same speed, leaving those arrogant and proud alphas behind one by one, but he himself didn't care, and kept his eyes on the front, never looking back.

The moment they saw Shen Yan, infinite power suddenly arose in their hearts.

Their Omega Light is ahead, waiting for them at the finish line!