91. Shen Yan's choice

Shen Yan was slightly startled when he saw the news, and was about to reply, but Shao Xinglan immediately came over, with a sweet smile, and his clear and clear youthful voice couldn't hide his excitement.

"Brother Shen Yan, we won the first place in the group today, with the highest score and extra points. What do you think is worth celebrating?

" -"

Just as they were speaking, they walked outside the experimental building, and the young man saw He Ling and Lu Yuntian standing not far away, exuding air-conditioning, and a smile flashed quickly in his amber eyes.

Yes, he did it on purpose.

And he was sure the other party heard it.

At this time, most of the freshmen are still cleaning up the dirt on their bodies and undergoing disinfection in the experimental room. The entrance of the experimental building is empty and empty, making the sound echoing in the space more clear.

Shao Xinglan stared at the two top A's with gloomy eyes, no matter what the relationship between the three of them was, he would never hand over elder brother Shen Yan to others.

opposite.

Lu Yuntian's dazzling blond hair was clearly done, and the well-tailored haute couture dress outlined Alpha's tall body, with smooth muscle lines looming in the clothes, and diamond cufflinks sparkling in the sun.

Every time he plays, he dresses up glamorously, trying to give the perfect impression to his sweetheart.

However, his current complexion is extremely ugly, his usual pair of charming peach blossom eyes are cold, and the gaze towards the young man almost pierces them.

The latter looked back unceremoniously, and under the confrontation between the two Top A's, the surrounding air suddenly dropped several degrees.

Lu Yuntian strode forward, his tall body standing forcefully on the left side to separate the two of them, his 190cm height gave full play to his advantages at this time, almost completely blocking Shao Xinglan's sight.

He looked at Omega with shining eyes, and his voice was even more deep and mellow, as elegant as a cello.

"Yanyan, let's have a meal together at noon? I asked the chef to specially prepare the emperor crab that was transported from the planet Baler. Now this is the right season..." "There is not enough time at noon." A

cold A voice interrupted him.

He Ling's white combat uniform was spotless, his demeanor became more and more alienated and indifferent, his cold voice seemed to be mixed with ice and snow, "There is still class in the afternoon." Lu Yuntian suddenly tightened his eyebrows, he wanted to explain that he could peel it off for the young man himself, but was

rejected The opponent took the lead.

"Want to go back with me?" Ignoring the hostile gazes of the other two, He Ling stood in front of Omega, his blue eyes fixed on him, his thin lips pressed together, expecting the other party's reply.

The other two also turned their nervous and scorching gazes to Shen Yan, their slender fingers clenched tightly by their sides, no one spoke for a while, and the atmosphere was quiet and strange.

It would have been fine if he hadn't noticed it before, but now that he knew it, Shen Yan felt an indescribable weirdness in his heart.

Fortunately, he was used to being noticed, so he would not fall into an embarrassing situation.