37. My name is Shao Xinglan | Be a demonstration

Half a month later, the experimental building of the Imperial First Military Academy.

    The entire floor here is filled with specimens of star beasts, with different grades and different habits, and some are even extinct.

    In order to better let the military cadets get in touch with their habits, the First Military Academy has invested a lot of money.

    Star beasts are also generally divided into fa, a+, and the highest level is s, just like spiritual power.

    Several senior researchers passed through the star beast specimens placed on the high platform dozens of meters high, and came to the 's' level laboratory that was blocked by layers in the central area.

    After nearly ten procedures such as fingerprint, iris, and genetic verification, the hatch was opened, and finally the star beast imprisoned in the meteorite iron cryogenic box was seen.

    It was a star beast with a length of only 20 centimeters. It was covered with black fluff. It looked like a bat on the ancient earth. Its mouth was like a black hole, deep and terrifying.

    This kind of star beast is called 'Howling Insect'. Compared with the tall star beast specimens outside, it is very inconspicuous, but its rating can reach grade A.

    It is only because the screams it sends out can reach the brain, causing damage to the mental power.

    Not only that, their sound waves can continue to be superimposed, and the effect of two screams at the same time is no less than a mental storm in the brain.

    The experimenter stood by and looked at the four whistle-worms, three small and one large, who were staying in the cryogenic box.

    The size of the female beast is larger, and the corresponding level is higher, up to the s level.

    This one from the First Military Academy is an S-class female beast. It is very mature, and it is also one of the few living S-class experimental subjects in the entire empire.

    Seeing people surrounding it, it began to scream loudly, and the surrounding airflow was fluctuating, forming a circle of mental force waves, which was very terrifying.

    If it weren't for the S-class isolation system, I'm afraid everyone would die from mental damage at this moment.

    "How is the activity of the whistleblower?" asked the leading researcher.

    "Very good, the temperature is just at the border between entering hibernation and waking up, and you can perform a mental test at any time."

    "Raise the temperature by 10 degrees, and connect the test equipment after 24 hours."

    "Yes!"

    *

    Today is the advance of the First Military Academy Shen Yan is no exception when it comes to testing the mental strength of freshmen.

    Although he stayed at Xingya Noble Academy for two months as a transfer student, in view of the huge difference in the curriculum between the two schools, and the high-intensity training of the First Military Academy cannot be replaced, according to regulations, he needs to be a freshman as a freshman. identity admission.

    This is also notified in advance in the admission letter.

    This is also understandable for young people.

    Anyway, it's good to skip grades in the future. He has done this kind of thing in his previous life.

    It's that Pingbai is one grade lower than Ran Xinyu and the others.