39. Talent - Healing | Can I call you Brother Shen Yan?

The research team leader's data analysis report was rigorous and accurate. After learning about Shen Yan's rating, the teachers were ecstatic.

"SS level, Shen Yan's mental power has really reached SS level--"

"Let me just say, he will definitely be able to create miracles."

"Our First Military Academy has found a treasure this time!"

" The only genius in the entire empire with ss spiritual power is in our school, and it will definitely cause a sensation."

"The spiritual body is embodied." The teacher who taught the spiritual power application course sighed, "Shen Yan learned such a difficult operation before he entered school. Now , his talent is terrifying."

"Yeah." Another teacher echoed, "Even S-class female insects can easily be seriously injured, and they will definitely be leaders in the future when they go to the battlefield!"

"It must be cultivated as a key target. ."

This is the unanimous thought of all teachers.

Shen Yan's test ended perfectly, but at the same time, Shao Xinglan's room was completely in a panic.

The chaotic and restless mental force wave filled the entire room, the boy was hot all over, lying on the chair moaning in pain, blue veins bursting out of his forehead, he tried his best to endure the soaring pain after swallowing his mental energy, and he felt that the blood in his body was burning. .

So hot... so uncomfortable...

medicine, yes, medicine!

Shao Xinglan suddenly opened his red eyes that were almost oozing blood, and the amber eyes had lost their clearness and became as terrifying as beasts. He breathed heavily, his fingertips trembled slightly, and he gritted his teeth and took out a medicine box from his arms.

Because of poor control, the box was violently crushed by the phalanx, and the white pills fell on the ground.

The teenager didn't care about the medicines worth tens of millions scattered on the ground, shaking his hands, he touched the two remaining ones from the front of his clothes and put them into his mouth, his Adam's apple rolled twice with difficulty, and swallowed the pills, the pain of mental violence finally eased a little. .

It was the pill he had to carry with him at all times since he was ten years old.

Originally, when he was five years old when his mental power was detected as s, everything was fine, but since he awakened his talent for swallowing, the unstable mental power has always accompanied him.

Shaw has found countless medical R&D personnel over the years, spent billions of star coins to improve medicines, and finally controlled the unstable time to once every two months.

However, both Shao Xinglan and the medical staff knew that such a method would only forcibly delay the usual riots, and once it broke out, it would be more violent than before.

But... this is already the best way, the s-class mental violence cannot be cured.

The boy closed his eyes and gasped in pain, and his pale lips were bleeding from the bite.

This time, the s-level mental force wave has advanced his unstable state, and it will not be easy to calm down. According to past experience, I am afraid it will take forty minutes... or an hour?

All in all, it was all in vain.

No one could save him.

The medical staff put on heavy isolation equipment outside the door. After pushing the door open, they walked slowly through the restless mental waves. They came to Shao Xinglan and planned to carry him away.