33. The First Military Academy Propaganda Film and Changes

Shen Yan finally rejected them.

    R-class mecha is indeed very attractive, but what he hopes to restore is his unique mecha 'Ling Yu'.

    What's more, since he has chosen the first military academy, he will not change it.

    After several temptations, throwing out various bargaining chips, and using any method, Shen Yan was unmoved by it.

    The teachers of the three major military academies couldn't have been blocking the entrance of the omega-swarming academy, Xingya Academy, so they had to look at each other and leave one after another.

    Although temporarily returned to the hotel where they stayed, everyone was not reconciled.

    Once such a genius is missed, I don't know how many years to wait!

    Besides, he is still an omega, with a natural topicality and attractiveness.

    So after they went back, they asked their respective principals for instructions, and some even went to the door of Shen Yan's house to block people.

    The next afternoon, Teacher Luo Hai, Fu Jiu, who tried his best, sat on the starship returning to the military academy with a bleak face. After reporting the situation to the principal with a wry smile, he felt physically and mentally exhausted.

    He rubbed his tired forehead, and was about to rest for a while, when suddenly the light brain made a special sound.

    When I clicked on it, it turned out that the official website of the nemesis 'Empire No. 1 Military Academy' released a new promotional video.

    They are also the four major military schools of the empire. The First Military Academy, Xinghe, Kyushu and Luohai compete with each other, paying attention to each other's movements all the time. It is normal for one party to hide any troubles from the other three parties.

    It's just that the methods of the First Military Academy made him a little confused.

    Why did you post a promotional video at this time?

    Enrollment has already started, and it is too late to post it, not to mention that the other party posted a promotional video half a year ago, and re-posting it is a big burden for the budget.

    With suspicion, Fu Jiu clicked on the video.

    The other two major military academies also made the same move as him.

    After reading it, the three major military academies scolded in secret: Damn, the first military academy is really shameless!

    Isn't it just shameless?

    Shen Yan hadn't even entered school yet, so he made a promotional video in an attempt to attract the attention of the prospective freshmen.

    As expected of He Yongshu, the smiling fox, no one can compare to him in terms of these methods.

    However, this promo is absolutely amazing.

    Fu Jiu couldn't help but click it again and read it again.

    In the past, the propaganda videos of major military schools were nothing more than introducing the background, environment, and resources of the school, and how to get there; then, the outstanding talents cultivated over hundreds of years highlighted the profound historical background and teaching resources.

    At the end of the video, a clip of the battle video of the ace of the general school, accompanied by exciting music and a declaration of joining the imperial sergeant after graduation, is enough to attract a large number of enthusiastic teenagers.