102. Can I find you tonight?

Shen Yan was not surprised when he saw the ranking.

In his previous life, he was also No. 1 in the Shengya Military Academy. Even though he was rock-solid from enrollment to graduation, the record he set has so far been broken by no one.

But...he tilted his head slightly, his purple eyes watched He Ling's expression seriously, trying to find a trace of fluctuation in his expression - but there was none.

She still has the same cool eyebrows and eyes as usual, with a temperament like high mountains and lonely snow, and there are little shimmers in the blue eyes, like the blue sea, which is enough to accommodate everything.

Not only did he not look disappointed or unwilling, but even a smile appeared in his eyes, and his thin lips slightly raised.

"Don't you care about the ranking?" Shen Yan asked with a little doubt.

He Ling had been at the top of the ranking list of the First Military Academy before, and his status was detached. Now the first place is taken away by him, as a top alpha, it should be difficult to accept.

"...a little concerned." Alpha paused, holding his slender white fingers, with long eyelashes drooping, covering up the dancing fire in his eyes, "But if it's you, I'm more happy." When

seeing When ranking the overall strength on the system, He Ling was indeed stunned for a moment.

As the top1 and the ace of the first military academy for two consecutive terms, it has become a habit to see his name at the top. It has been with him since the beginning of enrollment, and it has never changed until now.

The number one position on the ranking list suddenly belonged to someone else. His first reaction was surprise, his second reaction was not getting used to it, and other feelings were not so obvious.

I can't say I care, and I can't say I don't care.

As an outstanding and extraordinary top A since he was a child, he takes the first place every time, from childhood to adulthood, without exception.

No need to fight, no need to care, as if it should be.

He Ling's gaze was fixed on the number one name on the ranking list for a long time.

If it were other alphas, he would definitely try his best to compete with them and train with all his strength until he regained his own glory and reached the top.

This is related to his dignity as the top A.

But that person is Shen Yan.

The number one on the ranking list is Shen Yan, the person he likes.

The names of the two of them stand side by side, and the final gap is so small that it is more like a match.

Numerous complicated emotions exploded in his heart, Alpha felt his unbalanced heartbeat, the fire in his eyes danced, and even his chest became rolling. hot.

He fixedly stared at Shen Yan's name, feeling sincere joy for him, and at the same time, an uncontrollable excitement rose from the bottom of his heart, his blood boiled and burned like magma.

The top A desire to win and lose ignited in the chest, and at the same time, there was a more intense emotion that quickly spread to the whole body - it was an extremely strong... desire to conquer and possess.

Such an excellent Omega belongs to him.

I want him to belong to me completely, to belong to me forever.