28. The identity of the mysterious new born

The freshman challenge in the arena was still going on. Song Guichi and Jiang Nuo, the two players, each had to challenge three freshmen before it was over.

But at this time, the teachers of the First Military Academy couldn't sit still, and all of them were like ants on a hot pot, except for the referee, they all left the field.

Some went to the Information Department to urge, some went to the principal to explain the situation, and some planned to visit the new students in the hospital.

Such an outstanding genius must not have any problems!

The director of the admissions office was so anxious that his mouth was blistering.

They must issue an admission notice to this freshman as soon as possible, and they must be ahead of the other three military academies, must!

Otherwise, it will be a huge loss for the First Military Academy -

this year's strongest freshman is none other than this person, and there is no second person who can tie with He Ling.

Principal He Yongshu is naturally also paying attention to this game.

Less than half a minute after the match between the two, he issued an order to the Information Department - open the highest military authority, use all means, and be sure to find out the identity of the other party as quickly as possible.

Therefore, when the Information Department gave him the conclusion within a minute, Rao, the well-informed principal of the First Military Academy of the Empire, was also momentarily surprised.

It's actually an oa!

Moreover, his name is Shen Yan.

Shen Yan.

He Yongshu tapped lightly on the table with his fingers, and there was a smile in his eyes. Isn't he the oa He Ling likes?

I remember that the first dance at the last dance was that the two of them danced together.

His arrogant nephew even jumped in female steps, oh, it's unimaginable.

very good.

This kid has a good eye.

After reading Shen Yan's information, He Yongshu nodded with satisfaction. It was not easy to be born in a barren star but to be able to make a name for himself in a place like Xingya Noble Academy.

His eyes returned to the fierce battle between the two.

The silver and red mechas fought hard in the air, so fast that only afterimages could be seen.

However, He Yongshu narrowed his eyes slightly. Judging from his status as a six-star general and years of battle experience, the two seemed to be evenly matched, but in fact, this oa named Shen Yan seemed to be better.

Whether it is combat skills or the use of mental power, he is extremely skilled. He even formulated an all-round combat plan for He Ling, abandoning the defense of the mecha and replacing it with acceleration to maximize his advantages.

Very bold and very effective.

The afterlife is terrifying.

He must be dug up to the First Military Academy as soon as possible.

He Yongshu thought about it, and immediately dialed the number of the principal of Xingya College.

So when the teachers came to the principal's room with eager faces, they found that the principal had already seen everything, but unfortunately the opposite college didn't want to let them go.

"Opposite? You, what do you mean, he's an oa?!" The

teachers looked at each other, and exclamations broke out in the principal's room. Fortunately, the sound insulation was good, otherwise the entire military academy would be able to echo their voices.

"Or oa from the noble academy?" The teacher who taught the fighting class looked complicated.

In his impression, every oa in the noble academy is so delicate and beautiful, like precious flowers carefully cultivated in a greenhouse, it is difficult to connect with that wonderful battle.

But after all, he is a teacher of the First Military Academy, with a high overall quality and acceptance ability, and he quickly accepted this fact after being surprised.

"It doesn't matter what gender this kind of genius is, b or o doesn't matter."

"Principal, hurry up and bring him over before the other three military academies notice it!"

"Actually, I think that when oa comes to the military academy, the group of military academies are still alive. If you are not happy, you will definitely be more motivated."

"I agree with your point of view."

He Yongshu frowned, raised his hand and rubbed his forehead, "The problem is, the teachers at Xingya College also like Shen Yan very much, and even put him As an excellent student, he will never give up his students to us."

Thinking of the elegant but dignified female principal, he had a headache, and he didn't expect to be deadlocked here.

It's a burden to seem too good, and it's tricky for them.

"Then what should we do?"

The opponents are all oa, and they can't take too strong measures. If it gets too big, it is very likely to provoke a confrontation between a and o, and even rise to the political level.

What's more, the Xingya Academy has a large family, and it is not inferior to the First Military Academy in terms of money and status.

The principal is a highly respected veteran, and has cultivated countless talents.

"It's still up to Shen Yan's own meaning." The principal pondered, "If he wants to come to the military academy, even Xingya Academy can't control his thoughts."

"Yes, you're right, we'll go to the hospital to see him, and persuade him to come to the First Military Academy!"

"No, you don't have to go, let the others come back." There was a glint in the principal's eyes, "Don't worry, With He Ling and the therapist from the hospital there, there won't be any problems."

He Yongshu looked solemn, "What you have to do now is to block the news as much as possible. The sooner the other three military academies know about it, the better it will be for us.

Okay, nothing else . If you have anything to do, go back quickly, there are still classes in the afternoon." The

teachers had to leave reluctantly, while paying close attention to the news.

In fact, this kind of news can't be blocked at all.

The four major military academies all directly send talents to the military department, and the other three military academies have the same authority as the first military academy.

He was creating opportunities for He Ling.

I hope his nephew will give some strength and take this opportunity to brush up on his favorability.

Whether it is to use personal charm or a handsome man, Shen Yan must be kidnapped to the First Military Academy.

Think Looking at He Lingqing's cold appearance, He Yongshu was somewhat confident that his nephew was first-class in terms of family background, appearance and strength.