53. Him and He Ling...? ?

The moment he opened the door, even though Shen Yan had made some mental preparations, he couldn't help but be suffocated by the extremely strong and cold fragrance of pine wood.

High-level pheromones hit his face like a blizzard, but what brought him was not the icy chill and strong sense of oppression, but the trembling and temptation surrounded by alpha pheromones, as well as the fact that his body was being overwhelmed. Stimulated hot feeling.

He could feel the back of his neck slowly swell and heat up, bringing a numbness like electric shock, which made his back tremble, and the temperature of his body was gradually rising.

And He Ling's hand holding him was also hot, and his wrist was almost burned by the heat.

The young man's straight back was leaning against the somewhat cold wall, alpha's rapid and sexy panting was close at hand, Shen Yan was just about to raise his eyes to check the other party's state, when a cold white slender hand gently covered his eyes , The vision was suddenly dark.

Although the other party's high-heated palm did not directly touch his skin, he could still feel the heat that could not be ignored. The line of sight is firmly blocked, and only a little light can be seen when the eyes are lowered. It seems that the room is also very dark.

He didn't make any resistance movements, just called alpha's name, "He Ling?"

As soon as he opened his mouth, Shen Yan felt that his voice was no longer as crisp as it was before, and there was a hint of hoarseness in it.

"Yeah." Alpha closed his eyes, sweat slid down his cold white skin, his eyes were no longer as cool as before, but instead were stained with a misty dark red, making people palpitate.

However, at this time, he regained a trace of sobriety.

Shen Yan's appearance brought back the string of reason that was about to break. He didn't want to become a wild animal that lost his mind in front of the person he liked, so he restrained himself with all his strength.

However, the duration may not be too long.

His longing, all his desires come from the other, and the closer distance between the two makes this desire all the more obvious.

He Ling's eyes were fixed on each other, and his gaze passed over Omega's slightly messy black hair, smooth forehead, straight nose bridge, and then to the pale pink lips, graceful jawline, and slender fair neck, and finally fell to Above the collar that is half exposed in the collar.

It covered the place he longed for the most, and he really wanted to violently break it off and completely destroy it, then bite the xian exuding a sweet smell, inject his own pheromone, and complete the marking.

Alpha's Adam's apple rolled unbearably, his breathing became more and more rapid, a thin blush appeared on his usually cold face, and his eyes looking at Omega were as hot as real.

His calm and restraint has never been vulnerable in front of the person he likes, like paper, it can be broken with a poke.

He was even deliberately avoiding those beautiful purple eyes that made him lose his mind every now and then, worrying that he would lose his mind.

"I'm sorry to let you smell such a strong pheromone, I know you don't like it." Alpha's voice was low and hoarse, with a hint of imperceptible tremor.

When he said these words, He Ling's eyelashes drooped slightly, his silver hair fell loosely on his shoulders, and he felt that his heart was being clenched bit by bit by a big hand, which brought an indescribable throbbing pain.