110. Sunset Rainforest Knockout - Bait

When exchanging resources, the thinking of old and new players is different.

The new captain, or according to most people's thinking, is to exchange the necessary resources first.

The demand of the scout team is not high, but the consumption of the main team is very high.

Calculated according to the consumption of the main team:

the high-level energy block is at least 4 yuan per person (10 days), 5 people need 20 yuan in total, 200 points; 10 bottles of mental recovery liquid, 100 points.

First aid kits and tool kits are all necessities, plus two nutrient solutions, 190 points.

Calculated in this way, only the necessary supplies will cost 490 points, and the remaining 10 points cannot be exchanged for any optional resource pack.

In case of a problem with the mecha midway, the team without the mecha repair kit has nothing to do.

If teammates leave to exchange supplies at the supply point, the teammates who stay in place may have been killed by star beasts or other competitors within the time of going back and forth.

At the same time, I spent more than 5 times the expected points for no reason, and the gain outweighed the loss.

The same goes for premium defense shields.

When you discover its importance, there may be no redemption, because each supply point has limited resources.

From this point of view, the necessary materials are not necessarily a priority, and the optional materials are not really optional.

Before the redemption, Mu Shuwen reconfirmed: "Are we sure we want to exchange all the points for supplies?"

In the past, the reconnaissance team of the First Military Academy would be eliminated in less than two days, and it would be a waste to exchange too many resources.

So they will save points as much as possible in this link, after all, the points can be accumulated to the end to improve the ranking.

Du Yuanzhou was firm: "Sure."

He thought of what Omega said yesterday, "The main team doesn't need to save points to win the championship."

Now that the main team has such self-confidence, they will also give it a go and strive for 'not holding back'.

According to the plan, they exchanged 2 special defense covers, 1 mecha maintenance kit, and 1 K18 particle gun.

In addition to the intermediate energy blocks, 4 additional high-level energy blocks were exchanged, and one more first aid kit was exchanged.

Because the reconnaissance team's time is 5 days, the consumption is halved, so the points are relatively sufficient.

As for Shen Yan and the other main teams, they needed to allocate points reasonably.

Shen Yan: "Give Bai Yan a special defense cover, and give Shao Xinglan two K18 particle guns, one for use together with the other. We also need high-end nutritious meals to keep us in the best condition at all times. First aid kits, tool kits, and nutrient solutions are necessities

. Mental power recovery liquid and high-level energy blocks only need to meet the consumption of the first two days, and then go to the supply point to exchange."

This is the strategy of the experienced captain, and it is also the most correct.

Make full use of the supply points, give priority to exchanging the most scarce materials, and make reasonable distribution according to the characteristics of each team member.