58. exposure of talent

After playing with this coquettish bird of prey for a while, the mental body that needs to be restored quickly returned to the master's brain and fell into a deep sleep with his master. m.aihaowenxue.com

Shen Yan squeezed his fingertips lightly, and there was still the fresh and warm touch under the goshawk's feathers.

Just now he was not only appeasing the spirit body, but also investigating the influence of the black tentacles on it.

He could feel the energy surging in Goshawk's body, one wave after another, like waves hitting a rock, surging in the opponent's body, gradually filling the whole body, the broken wings and most of the wounds were caused by the This energy is restored.

However, nothing serious for now.

Perhaps because it is a bird of prey, its inherent aggressiveness and its own resistance are relatively high, and its strikes are steady, accurate, and ruthless, and it can directly devour the opponent when it is weak; coupled with the healing effect of the golden feather king butterfly, it has already Most of that energy was fused.

Very strange phenomenon.

Even Shen Yan didn't expect that the spiritual body could actually fuse with the black tentacles, and the fusion was very good.

In addition, the general's tenacious willpower is also a very important reason.

It's been sixteen years, and it's not something ordinary people can do without breaking down under such continuous torture.

Even Shen Yan couldn't help but admire him a little more.

With the fusion of this energy, the trauma of the other party's mental power will be greatly reduced, and it must be healed soon, and the level of mental power of S-level will not be reduced.

It's just...

thinking of that sticky black tentacle, Omega couldn't help frowning her pretty eyebrows.

He would not admit it wrong, it was a part of the huge body of the King of Alien Beasts.

The same disgusting and sticky feeling, as well as the oppressive feeling belonging to the 'King', clearly existed in his mind, and the feeling of being crazily attacked in the brain region was still vivid in his memory.

However, this is the world in the book, why would there be a King of Alien Beasts exactly like the previous life?

With super strong memory, Shen Yan can clearly recall every detail in the book.

He was sure that not a single word about it was mentioned in the whole book.

The empire has been in a peaceful age, and there is no 'king'.

What's more, it has been killed by itself.

He's pretty sure of that.

No one can resist the self-destruction of a 3s-level spiritual body. It is a huge energy that can destroy all life. It can make the entire planet barren, and it is shrouded in the wave of dissipated mental power all year round.

And for the implementation of the self-explosion emergency plan, he has already deduced it countless times when simulating the data.

Absolutely impossible to survive.

Shen Yan couldn't understand it.

But there's nothing to worry about.

The young man curled his lips, at worst, if he did it again, he could still kill him.