66. exchange match struggle

At 5 minutes and 17 seconds into the battle, the No. 2 ring game ended, the fastest of the three battles.

"Who wins?"

"Ying Bochen or Jiang Nuo-"

"The explosive freshman is very powerful, so he won't be the one who won."

"I'm more inclined to Jiang Nuo."

Military students watching other games They all looked in that direction, and the holographic light screen in the air also projected the scene on the No. 2 ring.

The venue can only be described as a mess.

The titanium alloy floor was smashed into deep pits, and the protective cover around the ring was full of traces of large and small energy impacts, and some places even had a little crack.

All around are the results of photon cannons, particle cannons, quantum weapons, etc., densely packed.

Being able to make the S-class defense system like this is enough to prove how fierce the battle between the two is.

The two R-rank mechas all fell to the ground in embarrassment, and the mecha cabin of one of them was almost pierced, and it was inserted obliquely through the chest.

The other one didn't give way too much, the arms of the mecha were removed and thrown aside like broken copper and iron, and a piece of the shell was dented.

The military students who didn't pay attention to this side just now were already stunned by the situation on the ring.

Fuck, this is too scary.

Just an exchange match, is this...?

Jiang Nuo supported the mech with his only remaining arm, and stood up unsteadily from the ground.

Ying Bochen's silver-gray mecha struggled a few times, but finally fell to the ground due to exhaustion.

It was Jiang Nuo who won!

Judging from the amount of damage displayed by the system, Jiang Nuo was also higher.

The senior students burst into deafening cheers instantly, while the freshmen all showed disappointment, but they also knew that Ying Bochen had tried his best.

After more than ten seconds, the two came out of the mecha cabin in a state of embarrassment.

The female alpha walked out of the mecha with her arms, her forehead was covered with cold sweat, and she was half leaning on the mecha shell, panting heavily.

She closed her eyes uncomfortably, sweat dripped from her forehead to her neck, and she looked very weak.

When the mental power is connected to the mecha, the operator will also suffer the same damage as the mecha. Although it is not physical (the arm is not actually broken), the essence is the same.

What's more, she just exerted her mental strength to the extreme in order to win, and now she feels almost overdrawn with nausea and dizziness.

And Ying Bochen, who was on the opposite side, also staggered out of the mech cabin.

He looked even worse, with sweat mixed with blood flowing from his forehead, staining his combat uniform red.

Alpha's eyes also turned dark red with bloodshot eyes. He shook his dizzy forehead, as if he couldn't see clearly, but he still looked in one direction, that was--the direction of the rostrum.

Grandpa didn't know if he watched his battle?

Will you be disappointed with his performance?

Seeing his wound, the medical staff immediately stepped forward to carry him down, but Ying Bochen held on to the door of the mecha hatch and said stubbornly that he didn't need it.