62. Lu Yuntian's Gift | Freshman Enrollment

As the school was approaching, Shen Yi specially asked for leave from the military headquarters and came back to help him buy various items.

As Shen Yan's older brother, Alpha felt very sorry for the young man.

He belongs to the core army of the capital star. Even if he has no missions, he must always be responsible for the security of the capital star and at the same time take care of the task of training recruits. He cannot accompany him all the time, so he can only make up for it in other ways.

Shen Yan watched as his elder brother bought him a lot of clothes and shoes, more than a dozen sets of pajamas alone, as well as a wide variety of high-end medicines, therapeutic instruments, daily necessities, bedding, etc., and... a lot of self-defense items.

"This is the latest R11 photon cannon of the military department. If any alpha has evil intentions towards you and makes a move, use this to deal with him."

Shen Yi thought that his precious brother would soon enter the First Military Academy The place is full of alphas, and it is very likely to face all kinds of harassment, so I feel uneasy, and my face turns cold.

Shen Yan looked at the barrel of the photon cannon in his hand, even a small photon cannon was enough to knock down a building.

So, is this going to kill the alpha of the entire dormitory?

This kind of lethal weapon should not be allowed to be carried by the First Military Academy.

"And this-" Shen Yi took out a box, which contained a whole row of high-concentration inhibitors, "After two injections, even an S-level alpha will become extremely weak, and it will definitely not hurt you." Shen

Yi Yan thought of He Ling, and it was true.

High concentrations of inhibitors have serious side effects, so it is best not to use them lightly.

Omega was slightly absent-minded for a moment, then immediately deleted the name from his mind, and took the inhibitor.

Although he doesn't need it, but these are brother's wishes, he will take them with him.

Just when Shen Yi made a list that was several pages long and helped his younger brother pack things in detail, Shen Yan's optical brain suddenly made a 'beep' sound.

Click on the message, it's from Lu Yuntian.

Lu Yuntian: 【Yanyan, I'll go downstairs to you right away, I have a gift for you. 】

Because the two brothers were together, Shen Yan didn't deliberately avoid it, Shen Yi's eyes accidentally swept across the 'Yanyan' on the light screen, and his brows immediately frowned.

Words?

This title sounds very intimate, even he has never called it before.

There was a slight sourness in the bottom of my heart, and more anger and hostility that could not be suppressed.

Not long after his younger brother came of age, the alpha coveted him, and it seemed that he had coveted him for a long time.

Thinking of this, Shen Yi's eyes were icy cold, his hands were clenched into fists by his sides, and he had the urge to kill someone.

However, when he faced Shen Yan, his expression softened obviously, "Does anyone want to come?"

"Yes. Brother, you should rest for a while, and I'll go down to pick him up." The

young man didn't expect Lu Yuntian to come, but since he came , must be well received.

And Alpha also said that there is a gift for him.