104. League list confirmed

Although the importance of the scouting team in the entire knockout round is self-evident, it is far inferior to the powerful main team in terms of public awareness, attention, and fame, and its popularity is relatively low.

The role of the reconnaissance team is to survey the terrain, plan routes, make judgments on key areas and dangers, and provide as much detailed information as possible to the main team. From a functional point of view, it is more like an auxiliary.

At the same time, their time is also very tight.

Five days is not enough to make a detailed plan on the huge knockout venue. The team members can only rush around the clock, trying to draw a complete topographic map before the time is up.

The reconnaissance team will not kill a large number of star beasts like the main team and bring unparalleled excitement to the audience; nor will it have fierce confrontations with members of other military academies on the way, causing the public to be extremely nervous.

All they have to do is to complete their own tasks, so most of the time they are on their way in silence. For the audience who are looking for excitement and want to appreciate the battle, there is naturally nothing to watch.

A media commented on this very aptly:

"They (the scouting team) are like the appetizers in a grand banquet. The ace of the military academy)."

Therefore, Du Yuanzhou's decision is equivalent to changing himself from a highly anticipated superstar on stage to a translucent role retreating behind the scenes, and the reason for this must not be because he can't bear the huge pressure.

Alpha's voice was extremely firm: "Our military academy's main team is strong enough.

There are Shen Yan, a SS-level peerless genius, He Ling, a T0P1 who has won two consecutive terms, plus Shao Xinglan and Jiang Nuo. The strength is enough to beat any team in the competition, even 1V2 may not lose." "

But our scout team is far from enough, this is the reason why I applied to join."

The top three in the strength ranking of the First Military Academy every year are all It is the responsibility of combat power, and it is inevitable to enter the main team to fight against the main force of other military schools.

Jiang Nuo, ranked fourth, is a senior and will graduate next year. This is her last chance to participate in the military academy league and her last opportunity to perform on the field, which is of great significance.

Du Yuanzhou is a junior this year, and he has another chance to compete next year. He himself has the title of "Master of Tactics". If he leads the reconnaissance team to deal with the endless encirclement and suppression of major military academies, he may be able to win a little life in despair.

This arrangement is undoubtedly the best.

The head coach Xuan Zhuo is not without consideration in this regard, but for Du Yuanzhou, it is equivalent to giving up an opportunity to shine.

Since he offered it himself, he was relieved and agreed with his decision.

Everything is for the First Military Academy!

As for the replacement candidate, he is also deliberating.

Ying Bochen is ranked sixth. Normally speaking, his priority is the highest, but as the other party said, the strength of the main team of four is already sufficient, and another top A who is close to S level is just icing on the cake.

During these three days, Major General Xuan Zhuo studied a lot of information about the main players.

Shen Yan's strength was even stronger than he expected, if it wasn't for the fifth-level mecha used in the battle, his strength would be immeasurable.