23. Level 10 Pheromone 'Winter Wood'

For the first time, Shen Yan didn't know what to say, and a strange feeling arose in his heart.

Can even alha's arrogant pride be ignored just to dance with him?

What's more, he is still the most outstanding one in alha, the undisputed son of heaven.

"Get ready, we're about to start." He Ling lowered his eyes and reminded him in a low voice.

His voice was very low, with a faint smell, as light as a feather swept over, with an unspeakable bewitchment.

The distance between the two was very close, and Shen Yan could almost feel each other's hot breath, soft and long.

A strand of silver hair fell down alha's ear, making the three-dimensional and handsome face a little more casual, and the coldness around him almost completely disappeared.

Shen Yan's slender fingers rested on He Lingjin's thin waist, where the muscles were hard and seemed to be tense.

There is a faint body temperature coming through the thin dress, as if even the fingertips are infected with the other party's temperature.

And his other hand was clasped with He Ling's warm palm.

The melodious music sounded, oa in a casual British style and alha in a black dress stood in the middle of the dance floor, and the music opened the prelude to the sorority.

They stepped on the most standard dance steps, and they did not lose the beauty of strength in their gestures.

Different from the previous fixed pattern of alha focusing on strength and oa focusing on softness, the whole dance music has been interpreted in a new style.

In fact, the design of 'tansa' is not limited to ao at the beginning, it applies to everyone, and this kind of dance can be danced between a and a, a and b, b and o, and o and o.

However, since ao is the mainstream in this world, in the step-by-step development, the improvement of dance steps is more and more inclined to a and o, and over time a fixed aesthetic has been formed.

But now, the two of them have vividly interpreted the evenly balanced sense of balance between a and a, with strength and beauty coexisting, which can be called the 'Renaissance of tansa'.

Shen Yan and He Ling's looks are extremely outstanding, and their heights are also very matched, resulting in almost no sense of inconsistency in the exchange of identities.

And He Ling's aloof temperament even more dilute this feeling, other than perfect, there is no second word to describe it.

The two pairs of long legs shuttled on the dance floor, dancing and rotating with the rhythm, and they cooperated extremely well.

The soft light hit the side faces of the two of them, reflecting the lustrous light, as if they had strayed into a colorful dream.

Everyone unconsciously indulged in this evenly matched dance. There was no more doubt and disbelief at the beginning, but they felt that the two were very compatible.

Standing in the middle of the dance floor, Shen Yan looked at Jun face who was close at hand, and felt that they were too close.

The breathing of the two of them intertwined with the intensity of the dance steps. Alha's silver hair fell from time to time on the young man's ear and brushed gently, making the jade white ear slightly itchy.

And He Ling's azure blue eyes locked his eyes from the very beginning, as deep as the ocean, and they would sink deep into them if they were not careful.

Shen Yan glanced away subconsciously, and then moved back for a moment, just because the eyes of this dance really have to be on the dance partner, it seems that it doesn't matter.

Maybe he was too sensitive.

After turning around, he pulled alha back into his arms, put a little force on the hand on his waist, and then very clearly felt the other party's instantly tense muscle lines, smooth and powerful.

As well as the subtle breathing sound hovering in the ear, low, mixed with a hint of hoarseness, abnormal sexuality.

A hint of surprise appeared in Shen Yan's heart.

It's just a dance, alha's physical strength is so good, and he usually bears dozens of kilometers, so why is his breathing so fast?

And still

, it's a very weird feeling.

Soon, the dance music changes to soothing, which means the dance is coming to an end.

At this time, Shen Yan suddenly smelled a faint fragrance like pine wood, distant and elegant, and at the same time mixed with a little cold ice and snow smell, the coolness was full of light fragrance, which made people feel relaxed and happy.

This smell is very light, but it surrounds him like filaments, wrapping him tightly, and you can smell this smell between your breaths.

Is this a pheromone?

Shen Yan remembered the information about He Ling that he had seen on the forum before.

He Ling's pheromone is 'Winter Tree', a top 10 pheromone, and it is said that alha who smelled this smell knelt down, so—the

other party is declaring war on him?

wrong.

Feeling the faint scent of pine wood lingering around him, he suddenly remembered what the teacher said in class about the use of pheromones. If he encounters a favorite object, oa will transfer a very small amount of pheromone from his body and slowly approach alha. and surround him.

The same goes for alha. \

Is that what he meant?

But now his xian body is immature and has no pheromones, which does not fit the scene of use.

At this moment, the system excitedly announced in his mind, "Congratulations to the host, the favorability of the mission target has increased again! The favorability of He Ling is currently 20."

In fact, it has reached 50.

Today's dance directly +15 favorability, the host is awesome!

Hearing the system's prompt on favorability, Shen Yan immediately dismissed the idea just now.

Pheromones are used in a variety of ways, not necessarily the situation that just came to mind.

The friendship between the two is only 20, which is probably better than ordinary friends. If you use pheromone to express your love, at least the favorability score should be above 60.

Thinking of this, Shen Yan suddenly relaxed a lot.

He has discussed so many tactics with He Ling, and he is indeed a good friend. Few people can chat with him so speculatively.

He cherishes this friendship very much, but don't easily deteriorate.

A song ends.

Shen Yan retracted the hand from Alha's waist, and He Ling also let go of his hand. The touch of oa's skin seemed to remain on his fingertips, as smooth and delicate as suet and white jade, making people not want to let go.

The two opened a little distance face to face, and gave each other a closing ceremony, marking the end of the first dance of the sorority tonight.

There was endless applause and cheers all around, thanking the two for such a wonderful 'tansa'.

The opening this time is more beautiful than any dance they have ever seen, and it is full of tacit understanding. It is not like the two of them being partners for the first time.

He Ling's azure blue eyes looked at Shen Yan, her thin lips pursed lightly, as if waiting for oa's reply.

But the other party didn't notice, and left after the music, leaving him alone on the stage.

Soon, all the oas rushed up, blushing and inviting He Ling to be their dance partner.

It's a pity that alha has returned to the indifference that refuses people thousands of miles away, even more than before.

He put on white gloves with a cold face, stretched out his long legs, and walked out of the dance floor without saying a word, the cloak raised a sharp arc behind him, bringing a chill.

The ice and snow aura surrounding him made the faces of the people around him turn pale, and no one dared to approach him within three meters.

"Why do you feel that He Shen is colder than before?"

"What do you think, which alha wants to dance the women's step, he must be in a bad mood."

"Then why did he agree?"

"Don't you know, from the imperial school. The principal is He Ling's uncle, and it is said that every time He Shen attends a banquet, it is not voluntary."

"Ah? So that's the case."

After various discussions, the music started again, and a pair of dance partners stepped onto the dance floor, starting a new round. dance party.

Perhaps due to the influence of Shen Yan and the two, there were many more groups such as aa, oo, and ab at the dance party. Although there were many jokes in the middle, they had a great time.

When Chang Hao and others were looking for Shen Yan, the young man had already left the banquet hall by relying on the sneaking skills he had developed over the years, and was now sitting on the swing in the corner of the remote garden.

His task for today has been completed.

He Ling's favorability rating +10 is enough for him.

Not to mention the weird feeling that always haunts me while dancing with alha, which is probably the best thing to do at the moment.

It's not that he doesn't want to brush more favorability points, it's just that after discussing so many tactics before, he added 10 favorability points. This time, he did a dance to achieve the same effect.

It is not easy for the Flower of High Ridge, so don't be too demanding.

Shen Yan, who had danced, was a little tired, and his face turned pale.

'tansa''s male step required a lot of strength, which was a challenge for his battered body.

He lay lazily on the swing with his arms on his back, his beautiful purple eyes half-closed, like a lazy cat.

One long leg rested on the armrest of the swing, the other slipped down, and the short boots were on the ground in a leisurely manner.

The swing swayed back and forth as he swayed, and the hazy moonlight covered his whole body, casting a faint halo on his flawless skin, outlining a natural and beautiful picture.

Shen Yan was sitting on the swing for the first time and found it very interesting. It was very comfortable to sway. As he swayed, he asked the system, "This time, the favorability level is very smooth, but why does a dance increase the favorability level?"

Obviously not use force.

The system replied solemnly, "Host, physical contact is very beneficial to the building of friendship. Body language can convey feelings and let friends understand themselves better."

After making up, it tentatively said, "When you put your hand on He Ling's waist, Is there a special feeling?" A

special feeling?

Shen Yan closed his eyes in distress, and said casually, "I don't feel anything. His figure should be pretty good, but he's too nervous."

His waist was so tight that even he could feel it.

The system started Amway again, "That's right! He Ling's figure is really good, with neat eight-pack abs and a perfect mermaid line. Would the host want to touch it? It must feel very good."