38. Mental strength test and the shock of everyone

After putting on the sound wave transmission device, the freshmen came to the single-person test room according to the group.

Their groups are divided according to the level of mental power, among which the A-level is the most, accounting for 80%, and they are divided into ten groups.

There are about a dozen people with a + mental strength, divided into three groups.

The last group, only Shen Yan and Shao Xinglan, were initially judged to be S-rank.

Shen Yan's mental power is unknown, but the teachers of the First Military Academy guessed that it would definitely not be lower than S-rank, and it might even be higher.

Shao Xinglan's mental power is special, fluctuating high and low, and will fall into an unstable state every once in a while, but according to the data submitted before, the mental power value is between s-level and ss.

Therefore, both of them are the focus of this mental power test.

Principal He Yongshu and a group of teachers were watching the new batch of freshmen on the huge screen in the observation room, and they were most looking forward to Shen Yan.

"S must have, I wonder if it can reach ss?"

"It's hard to say, after all, the omega's physique is there."

"The hospital's test report shows that Shen Yan's mental strength is damaged, it should be caused by the desolate star. The star beast attacked."

"This...I wonder if it is possible to recover? If not, it would be a pity."

"Don't put your expectations too high. Now there are no SS-level existences in the entire empire, this batch of It is very rare for a freshman to have two s."

Principal

He listened to their discussion and did not express his position.

No matter if the mental strength is s or ss, it is a treasure that needs to be held in the palm of the hand for the first military academy.

However, he prefers the latter.

If you have to say it, maybe it's intuition?

He Yongshu tapped the table with his fingers and narrowed his eyes slightly.

The feeling Shen Yan gave him was not just what he showed, but he always felt that there were still many things worth exploring.

Laboratory building test room.

Groups of freshmen were tested very quickly, and many people walked out with pale faces not long after they entered, completely different from the high spirits when they first arrived, as if they had experienced a cruel torture.

After coming out, each of them was given a mental power recovery medicine, and the serious ones had to go to the hospital for treatment.

Shen Yan, who was sitting in the waiting area, watched them come out one by one with a sullen expression, and thought to himself: It seems that although this test is not risky, it is not easy.

Several senior researchers in charge of the test encrypted and uploaded the data of this test, and the mental power level of the freshmen soon appeared on the light screen in the observation room.

The principal and teachers looked down one after another and sighed softly.

"Sure enough, it's still the same as before. Only 60%-70% of the people who actually reach the a/a+ level."