41. Shen Yan's Pheromone

Shen Yan got on the returning hover car, and had a little longing for the military academy life that was about to begin. In addition to the excellent accommodation conditions, can often discuss combat ideas with He Ling, and conduct field battles in the mecha training room. It is much more fulfilling than in Xingya Noble Academy, and it is also a life he yearns for.

Compared with the tense environment of the previous life, the atmosphere in this world is more relaxed. The battles with star beasts are mostly concentrated on remote planets, and the battle situation is not fierce. There are many planets that have not experienced war for decades.

Maybe he can really enjoy the ordinary military school life.

For a moment, Shen Yan even felt that there was nothing wrong in this world.

At this moment, a message popped up in Guangnao, and a strange man surnamed Shao sent a video call request.

Shao?

Shen Yan guessed that it might be related to Shao Xinglan.

The video was connected, and a handsome and steady face appeared on the opposite side of the light screen. The same amber eyes made the young man almost certain of his relationship with Shao Xinglan.

"Hello, I'm Shao Sui, Shao Xinglan's father. Thank you very much for saving Xinglan." The

middle-aged man, as the all-powerful empire's largest weapon manufacturer, monopolized more than 70% of the empire's mecha and weapon manufacturing. A giant that can shake the business world at the touch of a finger.

However, when facing Shen Yan, he had no air at all, his words were full of gratitude, and even a little excited.

"Xing Lan has been suffering from mental instability since she was ten years old, and for eight years, we have exhausted every means, but we can only temporarily suppress it. This is the first time he has recovered in such a short period of time, really. .. thank you."

Not only that, but the effect of this treatment was unprecedented.

After learning of the advance news of Shao Xinglan's mental violence, the special medical team formed by the Shaw Brothers rushed over immediately and picked him up from the First Military Academy, within two minutes of Shen Yan's departure.

Although the boy looked good, the medical team carried out a systematic examination as usual.

After blood tests, brain tests, mental strength assessments, stability tests, physical condition checks, etc., everyone was stunned by the perfect treatment effect.

The treatment this time is not the previous suppression, but to thoroughly sort out the restless mental power little by little, and gradually evolve into one's own mental power.

Not only does it have no side effects and pain, but it also increases Shao Xinglan's mental power data by 2%! !

Omg.

Even the top medical teams in the entire empire have never seen such a situation, and they are all shocked, and they can't wait to test the data countless times.

"Mr. Shao, Young Master Xinglan's mental instability can be saved!" The

medical team leader told the hurried employer with a look of excitement. He knew how much effort the other party had put in to save his only son.

At this time, Shao Sui looked at the eighteen-year-old young man in front of him with emotion. He was about the same age as Xing Lan, but he had such a strong ability, which was really rare.