84. How much is the favor worth? System: full.

It took Shen Yan less than half an hour to heal an S-rank major general who was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

This speed of treatment is unprecedented.

Until the healing was over, Major General Su Rong still couldn't recover from the warm and pure spiritual power.

It feels like being immersed in a soothing hot spring. The dense mist peels off layers of swelling and pain in the brain, and the whole body and mind relax, wishing to stay in it forever.

When the golden light spreading all over his body gradually disappeared, and the golden butterfly was about to fly away from him, Su Rong subconsciously wanted to extend his hand to keep it.

However, the Golden Feather King Butterfly did not stop, and flew back to the master's brain with its beautiful butterfly wings.

At that moment, the major general who was decisive and domineering on the battlefield suddenly felt empty in his heart.

A... weird mood.

In a short period of time, the touch of spiritual power and the purification of the brain directly illuminated the haze in his heart, relieved the symptoms of irritability and riots for many years, and also gave him an illusion of dependence.

Alpha's brows eased, and while undergoing complicated examinations by the medical staff, he focused his gaze on Shen Yan who was taking the mental power recovery liquid.

Omega sat on the opposite sofa, with his back drawn back, outlining a smooth waistline, and a pair of long legs stretched out, showing a relaxed posture.

He tilted his head halfway, revealing his white neck, his small Adam's apple slid gently with the movement of swallowing, and his delicate collarbone looming in the combat uniform, which was particularly alluring. people.

Holding the translucent spiritual power bottle with jade-white fingertips, the fingers become more and more lustrous like jade, and the slender and thick eyelashes droop slightly, and when they blink, they look like butterflies about to fly.

The picture just now overlapped with the one in front of him, and the youth gave him the feeling that it was as beautiful as that golden butterfly, which was fascinating.

After taking two spirit recovery liquids in a row, Shen Yan got up and went to the next ward accompanied by Fu Zexuan.

Major General Su Rong's eyes followed him until he couldn't see the other party's figure.

...

One after another, the senior generals recovered under the treatment of the Golden Feather King Butterfly.

They were tormented by the mental violence that broke out every once in a while, so that their bodies were thin and thin, and their faces were pale. However, when their eyes, which were as silent as a pool of stagnant water, suddenly burst into dazzling light, they finally saw hope.

This little, cute golden butterfly and this Omega with the healing talent cleared away the nightmare that had been entangled for more than ten years, and saved them from falling into "eternal sleep".

Shen Yan.

Two S-level major generals and fifteen A+-level generals engraved this name firmly in their hearts at the same time, and they will never forget it.

From this moment on, they became Shen Yan's loyal fans.

If anyone dared to touch Shen Yan, they would never let it go, no matter who it was.