27. Who is the new student? Who's winning?

Many people in the live room and the scene were unbelievable.

Someone used an intermediate mecha to challenge He Ling, is this freshman crazy?

The first two prospective freshmen were using R-class mechas.

To fight against a genius like He Ling and an ace of the military academy, first of all, the combat tools must not be poor, otherwise, they will not even have the strength to fight.

It's like facing a battle-hardened sniper, you and him are at least on a level, and the competition is technology; but if you have to throw a stone at him, it's your brain ill.

Shen Yan is currently the person with a 'sick mind' in everyone's mind.

"Is this prep freshman joking? Even if you can't afford an R-class, at least rent a high-end mecha."

"I bet the battle will be over within a minute."

"Why let such a person play, let the opportunity Isn't it bad for others?"

"I'm going to be pissed off, one place is ruined like this!"

"Is it because you want to be famous, use the popularity of the live broadcast room to create momentum for yourself, black and red are also red."

"He doesn't seem to have any . Is it someone from other military academies who introduced themselves and concealed themselves?" The

live broadcast room and the scene were in chaos, but the two who were about to fight had no time to care.

This was the first time He Ling felt upset before the battle.

Looking at the red mecha that was already in a state of preparation, he rubbed his eyebrows with his fingertips and sighed helplessly.

When he saw Shen Yan at first glance, he recognized him, but why was oa in the new student area?

Also pretend to be alha to challenge yourself.

Do you want to fight him?

Although he is also looking forward to it, oa has always been mentally weak, and when he thinks of Shen Yan's pale face, He Ling frowns, what if the other party is injured?

He will never forgive himself.

But now, He Ling looked at the modified red mecha from the cockpit screen, trying to calm down.

Since this is Shen Yan's choice, he will treat him as a real opponent.

Judging the performance of the opponent's mecha, He Ling's slender fingertips operated in the operation area, sealing the 115 special skill keys and some combination keys, leaving only 70 relatively basic keys.

But this can only be relatively fair. After all, the defensive attributes and attack capabilities of R-level mechas are incomparable to intermediate-level mechas, and there is an absolute gap in material properties.

On the other hand, Shen Yan connected his spiritual body in his brain.

The golden feather monarch shook its wings as thin as a cicada's wings, and the beautiful golden wings seemed to be sprinkled with a layer of golden light, but the broken part had not fully recovered. With the last medicine absorbed, his mental power has not recovered. to two percent.

20%

of the average alha is no problem, but the opponent is He Ling.

Shen Yan predicts that he can only hold on for four minutes at most, or even less time, with the use of mental power.

So he has to be fast and fight quickly!

At the end of the countdown, the red mecha 'Flame' rushed out at a speed that was too fast to catch. The mecha was surrounded by a faint golden color. This is one of the golden feather monarch's innate skills - acceleration!

The people watching the battle couldn't even capture an afterimage. They stared at each other and opened their mouths wide.

It wasn't until a few seconds later that they saw a flash of flames. The flames soaring into the sky made them temporarily blind, and immediately raised their hands to cover their eyes.

When I opened it again, the two mechas were nowhere to be seen. I could only see the silver and red phantoms that flashed in front of my eyes occasionally, and the continuous explosions I heard in my ears colliding with weapons. The sound is enough to prove how fierce the battle is on the field.

This battle on the field is completely beyond the scope of ordinary people's cognition.

The teachers of the First Military Academy stood up from their seats one after another and looked at the two competing on the field in shock.

This kind of speed cannot be seen clearly by ordinary people. Only by using mental power can it be seen clearly. It can be seen how fast the two mechas are!

Even He Ling was probably pushed to the limit at this time.

The teachers were so excited that they couldn't help themselves. They didn't have the composure of the past, and they couldn't sit still for a moment.

"Who is that freshman? Who is he who is fighting against He Ling!"

"Notify the principal immediately, notify everyone in the information department, lock his information immediately, use any means to find him, hurry-"

"This is absolutely He is a genius, and his mental strength is at least S-rank!"

"No, no, it is possible to reach 2s! Such a peerless genius must be included in the first military academy of our empire, and we must, be sure to catch up with all the military academies!

" The audience was completely stunned.

"Although I couldn't see anything clearly, I was shocked!"

"It's genius, isn't it? Can anyone of you see their movements, I can only hear voices."

"Don't worry, everyone else is like you, I slowed down twenty times to barely see. "

Looking at the performance of those spectators on the field, only the military cadets and teachers in the head can see clearly, we mortals forget it."

"My face was swollen, I thought I was a novice, but it turned out to be a super boss!" " As

for the commentator, listen to what the commentator has to say—"

However, even the commentators invited by the live broadcast room took a while to describe the moves they used.

Because the movements of the two people are not only fast, but also very tightly connected, even if they are retired officers, it is difficult to capture all the movements and must rely on the slow motion of the holographic lens to restore.

The narrator ahem, now the camera pulls back half a minute ago. We can see that the new student used S-shaped teleportation + leap arc step + 180-degree turn attack in the air, and at the same time, the particle cannon continued to fire, slashed quickly, and then took two back turns, and then -

commentator b, let's look at it again He Shen's movements are really fast! Jump back to avoid, at the same time erect the shield to block the opponent's movements, then turn sideways to the limit + z-type teleport + photon cannon launch, speed up and retreat, and then -

"Okay. The explanation is very good, don't say it next time. "

I heard you say that the day lilies are getting cold—"

"I don't know, but I know these are all difficult moves, all of them! Oh my God."

"I'm eager to know this The name of the freshman, he is definitely a unique genius!!" The

live broadcast room was completely boiling.

This battle is definitely the best one in the Freshman Challenge, enough to confer God!

At the same time, Shao Xinglan in front of the screen changed his bored expression and quickly sat up straight from the sofa.

He stood with his legs side by side, his elbows resting on the table, looking attentively, and even stood up when the battle was fierce, his amber eyes staring at the red mecha figure on the holographic screen without blinking.

The more he looked at Shao Xinglan, the brighter his eyes became. The technology of the owner of this mecha can be called the pinnacle. There is no redundancy of 001 milliseconds between each action, and the performance of this five-level mecha is used to the extreme!

Obviously it is the connection of the simplest tricks, but it is stronger than those special skills.

Even he can't predict the opponent's actions, in other words, he is likely to lose -

this freshman is very strong, so strong that he is shocked.

Shao Xinglan's eyes flickered with light, glanced at the four admission notices on the table, raised his hand and took out the one from the First Military Academy, and threw the other three into the trash can without any hesitation.

He is going to the First Military Academy of the Empire.

He must know this man!

He Ling was very uncomfortable at this time.

This was the first time he had played so hard. In just three minutes, he seemed to have experienced several cruel and difficult battles.

Rao is that Song Guichi and Jiang Nuo's two games combined have never made him so tired.

The mental power was almost used to the limit, and the sweat swept across the handsome eyebrows, on the neck.