114. Sunset Rainforest Knockout Tournament - Encirclement

Although it was the morning of the third day, the elimination match started at 12 noon, so strictly speaking it was the second day of the competition.

Du Yuanzhou and Li Xuan had completed more than one-third of the route map in these two days.

Combining the locator, Ying Bochen's location of killing the star beast, and the assistance of Mu Shuwen and Guan Yao, many coordinates were marked, and the overall accuracy was very high, almost the shortest route.

The two encountered only a few small crises along the way, which can be said to be extremely smooth.

This was all thanks to Ying Bochen's interference.

But they understood that this state would not last long.

Xinghe Military Academy killed more than ten star beasts on the way. Judging from the displayed coordinates, several of them were obviously coming in their direction, and the distance was getting closer and closer.

Gu Hao and Xinrong of Xinghe wanted to deal with them, and they also wanted to deal with each other.

Without the threat of these two reconnaissance spirits, the possibility of Mu Shuwen and Guan Yao being discovered would be greatly reduced.

A battle is inevitable, and they are ready.

Du Yuanzhou and Li Xuan slowed down their pace since the morning, and were always alert.

They wrapped medical bandages on their military boots, and stepped lightly on the branches. At the same time, with the help of the tree trunks, it was not easy for the birds and beasts around to notice them.

The sun cast mottled shadows on the towering trees. Above their heads, the narrow sky covered by the giant trees occasionally passed by the shadows of birds and beasts, and the chirping of poisonous insects came one after another.

However, the two listened carefully and could hear a few bird calls mixed in. It was the spiritual body of the golden eagle!

Li Xuan had fought with them twice, and heard the calls of the golden eagle countless times during special training. He was very familiar with this sound.

Du Yuanzhou and Li Xuan looked at each other, and at the same time slowed down their breathing, separated from each other for a distance, and quietly hid behind the thick trees.

The two people's communicators were always on, but no one made a sound, but tapped the coordinates with their fingertips.

Du Yuanzhou: Location (252, 493)

Ying Bochen: Got it, I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Du Yuanzhou: Wait.

Ying Bochen: Got it.

Alpha spent the whole day yesterday to find more than ten star beast concentration points, and the advanced energy blocks and other resources have almost been consumed.

This time he will fully assist Du Yuanzhou and Li Xuan, even at the cost of being eliminated if necessary. The

golden eagle and the night condor kept circling above the dense forest, folding their wings from time to time and flying low. Their eagle eyes were sharp and could easily capture prey hundreds of meters away.

As the king of birds of prey, the golden eagle can not only capture with its sight, but also with ultraviolet light to see what others cannot see.

A few minutes later, the golden eagle folded its two-meter-long wings, stopped on the branch and inspected for a long time, and soon flew back to the owner's brain.