80. Rating: Super (record breaking) + new novel recommendation

From just now, Shen Yan allocated part of his energy to pay attention to the movements behind him, and he had already expected this.

For this test, the two Silver Feathers were the key points, their speed and attack power far surpassed Gray Feather's.

And their positions are excellent, one is hidden in the shadow behind the tree trunk, the other is soaring in the sky, ready to make an unexpected fatal blow at any time!

All four wings of the Silver Feather warship were opened, and the 2.3-meter-high wings began to flap at high frequency, reflecting a little silver light in the sun. If you ignore its fierce eyes and sharp beak that can pierce the chest, it will It is a very beautiful picture.

Silver Feather's speed is extremely fast, like a stream of light galloping towards it, it is worthy of being the fastest flying quasar beast!

The young man noticed it when it just took off, and used his ears to identify the position, and at the same time turned around and raised his arms to shoot rapidly.

He was looking for a tree trunk as a cover while shooting, his purple eyes were sharp, Type III particles were shot out, followed by Type II particles, increasing the damage and accuracy to the highest!

For the extreme speed of the Silver Feather warship, the naked eye can't catch its figure at all, or what the naked eye can catch is only the afterimage of its high-speed movement. You must shoot with your ears and the prediction of its flight path, otherwise you can't shoot. middle.

Shen Yan judged that at least half of the elite class students would die under its sharp beak.

The particle bullets were fired at an ultra-high-speed frequency, and the type III particles with the most damage hit the root of Silver Feather's wings first. Although it couldn't pierce the wings that were comparable to steel, it managed to reduce its speed by a few points.

Another Type II particle hit its neck, narrowly passing through its fragile throat, and the blood that flowed out quickly soaked the feathers on its chest.

Yin Yu suddenly let out a shrill scream, and the other Yin Yu immediately responded when it heard it, circling from the air and turning down sharply, coming towards Shen Yan who was hiding behind the tree trunk with the sound of hunting wind!

Ignoring the latter's attack, the young man pulled the trigger with his index finger, and the Type I particles fired several times in a row, quickly finishing off the first silver feather that was slowed down by the injury.

And the other silver feather has already galloped towards it, its eyes are blood red, its mouth is open and it screams sharply, it is bound to pierce the throat of the enemy in front of it!

Shen Yan turned sideways when it was about to attack, and escaped the fatal blow with the cover of the tree trunk, but the opponent's sharp beak had already pierced the tree trunk, and he opened his mouth to peck at him desperately. It's as easy as poking through a block of tofu.

Seizing this critical opportunity, Shen Yan quickly backed away to open the distance, moved his arm slightly down, and without hesitation, shot several times at the position two inches below its sharp beak!

The particle bomb pierced through the tree trunk with such vigor, hit the frigate bird's throat, and exploded in it. The silver feather that was still stabbing frantically stopped suddenly, and blood spurted out instantly, staining the tree trunk red.

And it also fell from mid-air, twitched a few times and stopped moving.

Two silver feather corpses lay side by side, their fragile throats were pierced, the silver feathers dimmed, and the ground was stained red with blood.