8. This, what's the situation? !

Early the next morning, Shen Yi left for the military.

Ji Ran also got up early, let the housekeeper take him home, took care of the mecha he used for training before, and then drove the cool limited edition hover car back to Shen's house.

When he arrived, the Shen family had just prepared breakfast.

Mother Shen greeted each other for dinner with a smile on her face, Ji Ran politely called 'Auntie', and then moved the chair unceremoniously to sit next to Shen Yan.

Shen's mother's face suddenly stiffened.

Her original intention was for Alpha to sit next to Shen An, and she even reserved a seat. I don't know if the other party really didn't see it or was just pretending to be stupid, completely disregarding her wishes, and insisting on getting close to Shen Yan, causing her chest to stagnate for a while.

But she couldn't even show a trace of dissatisfaction, instead she had to smile. After all, the Ji family's ranking in the capital star was much higher than that of the Shen family.

And Shen An kept his head down to handle the food on the plate, without raising his head to look at them.

It's just that his fingers holding the knife and fork turned white, and at a glance, he knew that he had used a lot of force, which shows that his heart was not as calm as the surface.

Ji Ran never knew that some people can even eat so pleasing to the eyes.

Omega's slender fingers held the knife, and the long drooping eyelashes cast a small shadow on the bottom of his eyes, and the morning light reflected on the white jade-like skin, showing a soft color. Light and shadow are intertwined to form a magnificent picture.

There was a crisp sound of collision between the knife and the plate, and the food was cut into equal-sized portions, and every inch was carefully measured as if by the utensils, making people extraordinarily comfortable.

Alpha looked at it like this, and even his mood was relieved a lot.

After a meal, Shen Yan's plate was clean, but Ji Ran himself hadn't eaten a few bites and was looking at people.

cough.

When the servant came to clean up the dinner plate, he coughed in disguise, feeling a little embarrassed.

This kind of behavior is actually very rude. Staring at each other's meal or something is simply too rude for a noble who has been educated by etiquette since childhood.

Rao is Ji Ran's face is thick enough, and there is a bit of lingering embarrassment in his heart.

He has never been like this before, beauty is misleading.

At this time, the system was roaring angrily in Shen Yan's mind: "Host, this alpha, he is so shameless! I've been looking at you, and my saliva is going to flow out! When the

mechs are fighting for a while, you must take good care of him, Beat him

all over the floor looking for teeth!!" Shen Yan didn't care.

He has been attracting attention since he was a child, and he has long been accustomed to the sight of others, which will not affect him in any way.

While the servant was still packing, Ji Ran took out a small square box as if offering a treasure.

After opening it, there were two coin-sized circular space buttons, which were tied with black ropes to make a pendant, one red and one blue.