34. Yanyan forgive me? | Pheromone Riot

After dropping out of Xingya Noble Academy, Shen Yan's time became extraordinarily abundant.

    At present, his mental strength has recovered by more than 30%, and he can participate in online battles for 4-5 hours a day, and he has finally returned to a normal state.

    He didn't pay much attention to the public opinions on the Internet, and he didn't care.

    As for the miserable situation of the Shen family, it was naturally not within his scope of consideration.

    Shen Yanyubai tapped the design of the mecha 'Lingyu' with his fingertips. Now, he has more important things to do.

    With the one billion star coins advanced from Principal He, many materials can be purchased.

    After more than two months of research and sorting, the youth has already made a list.

    It is densely displayed on the light screen at this time, and it takes a while to swipe down with a finger. It can be seen how complicated the structure of the R-class mecha is.

    The materials that can be found on the market account for 65% of the entire mecha, and the equivalent price is about 1.3 billion star coins; the remaining 35% are rare top-level materials, I am afraid that they must be obtained through special methods, such as the military with the most sophisticated weapons, or Underground black markets on certain planets.

    However, this is all for later consideration.

    At present, the material cost of 1.3 billion star coins is still lacking a lot.

    Several people in Ran Xinyu heard the news of his dropping out. Although they were disappointed, they felt that the First Military Academy was the best choice for Shen Yan.

    Omega Noble Academy will only bury such a genius.

    It's not that Ran Xinyu herself has not thought about going to the military school, but apart from the mecha, she is not interested in the other courses of the military school at all, and her physique can't keep up with the cruel training, but she just thinks about it.

    But she believed that Shen Yan would definitely be able to persevere!

    In her heart, Shen Yan was already omnipotent.

    What's more, the First Military Academy has He Ling!

    Thinking of this, Ran Xinyu's eyes lit up, and he couldn't help but smile.

    After the other party enters the school, the CP he likes will be together every day, which is tantamount to heaven for CP fans.

    Looking at the number of likes below the video of the First Military Academy, you will know that the CP fans of He Ling X Shen Yan have begun to rise!

    The comment of [Official Candy] has more than 3 million likes. This is still due to the issue of the promotional video of the First Military Academy, so it is difficult to suppress the above comment.

    However, Ran Xinyu used his brain to check the [CP section] of the two of them. The number of fans who have followed this section has exceeded 80 million, and it is constantly increasing. This is just the beginning.

    If there is an Omega who can match He Ling, it can only be Shen Yan!

    [The Light of XOmega, the ace of the First Military Academy], the CP with the TOP two-talented force value should not be too good.

    Today, the top of the CP section of the campus forum is also [He Ling X Shen Yan], the glittering fonts and the title page that pops up immediately after clicking on it.