21. Your hand... is particularly beautiful

Chang Hao was completely befuddled.

When he was supported by everyone and stood up, his arrogant face was full of trance, and he had not recovered from the scene just now.

In addition to the faint pain in his body, what made him even more unbelievable was that he was actually knocked to the ground by an oa, and he was pressed so hard that he couldn't fight back!

No matter how you think about it, it's impossible!

You must know that even in the elite class, his overall strength is ranked in the top 30, especially in martial arts, and he has been praised by the teacher himself.

There are very few schools in the whole school who can control him like this. How did this OA do it?

He admitted that he did not notice the other party's intentions, which led to his negligence, but even so -

Chang Hao picked up the jewelry box that Shen Yan had caught because of his lack of strength. shining brightly.

But what appeared in his eyes were oa's beautiful purple eyes, which were agile and clear, a hundred times more beautiful than this necklace.

Shen Yan.

Shen Yan.

Shen Yan

Changhao's mind was filled with this name, this oa was completely different from what he had encountered before.

Obviously so beautiful, her face is pale, so delicate that it seems to be broken when touched, it should be treated as a delicate flower and be well cared for, not to withstand any wind and rain.

But his character is not as determined as an oa.

Whether it's the words that shocked countless sergeants, or he was born in a barren star, or now.

Everything about him was so unexpected.

It is like a peerless treasure that attracts people to keep digging, and become more and more addicted in the process of digging.

If it was said that he was only interested in him at the beginning, then now, he is bound to win for Shen Yan!

Alha thought excitedly, he would definitely conquer this oa, mark him fiercely, and let the other party's pure xian body be stained with his own taste.

Just thinking about it made him uncontrollably excited.

He will definitely make Shen Yan his person, and no one wants to get involved.

The few alhas next to them looked at the boss of their elite class. They neither took over the healing instrument to treat the wound, nor cursed each other angrily. Instead, they stood there and smirked in the direction where Shen Yan left.

A few people were suddenly so frightened that the boss couldn't be driven crazy by that OA, right?

After a minute or two like this, Chang Hao finally came back to his senses.

He put the jewelry box back in his pockets and put his hands in his pockets, "Let's go back."

"Brother Hao, your injury?"

"It's fine, it will be fine soon."

Chang Hao moved his arms as if nothing had happened, and immediately He groaned in pain, and a few drops of cold sweat instantly ooze out on his forehead.

This oa is really merciless.

The excellent alpha's body is comparable to steel and iron bones, and has a strong recovery ability. Shen Yan didn't kill him this time, but it will hurt for a while.