68. Sense of Crisis | Teaching Assistant: Lu Yuntian

Seeing Shao Xinglan's tears rolling down, Shen Yan was dazed for a moment, and subconsciously put his hand on the back of He Ling's hand, but suddenly felt that the touch was wrong, it turned out that he was wearing white gloves.

In my impression, this was the first time he touched each other through white gloves. Such a touch has a sense of distance that cannot be ignored.

It seems that every time he comes into contact with He Ling, the alpha with serious cleanliness will take off his gloves in advance, and take the initiative to hold his hand with his cold white fingertips, which is completely different from other people.

So he often forgets that the other party has cleanliness.

This kind of thinking only existed for a moment, Shen Yan immediately came back to his senses, and said to He Ling: "Let him go first."

Maybe it really hurts.

He looked at the boy's red eyes and aggrieved expression and thought.

For Shen Yan himself, tears are meaningless, no matter whether he is undergoing cruel training or even being seriously injured, he will not cry.

Subconsciously feel that this is an act of showing weakness.

He believed that He Ling was the same, and would not have such emotions because of the pain.

It was the first time he saw a boy cry so... miserably.

Tears seemed to be unstoppable, big and big ones rolled down from the side of the cheeks, the eye sockets and the end of the eyes were also red, and the slender eyelashes were full of teardrops, looking very pitiful.

Shen Yan looked at the other party's immature face, and thought of the way he called him brother, and felt that it was not against harmony.

Shao Xinglan is just a delicate boy who has not yet grown up, and he has symptoms of mental violence, so he shouldn't be too demanding on him.

Hearing Shen Yan's words, He Ling's thin lips were pursed into a straight line, looking down at Omega's slender fingers covering his hand, he still let go of her as he wished.

Obvious fingerprints appeared on the young man's white wrist, like a few bloodstains, showing how much force he had exerted.

The young man didn't say anything, but looked at the other's swollen wrist, and asked softly, "Does it hurt?"

"Now...it doesn't hurt anymore." Shao Xinglan temporarily held back his tears, and looked at He with red eyes. Ling, with a distinctly nasal voice: "I believe that Senior He Ling didn't do it on purpose..."

A faint smile flashed across the tear-soaked eyes of the young man, ignoring his swollen and painful wrist, tightly She held onto Shen Yan's hand and even held it tighter.

The corners of his lips curled slightly, and he looked at He Ling as if he was provocative, but also as if he was declaring his sovereignty.

He Ling only felt a wave of anger rushing straight to the bottom of his heart, and the swelling pain in his brain became more and more intense.

He closed his eyes, clenched his knuckle fingers tightly by his side, the pheromone released by Winter Wood was taken back by him, trying his best to restrain himself from attacking the opponent with pheromone.

He forcibly suppressed the itch in his throat, and Alpha looked at Shao Xinglan indifferently, with obvious disgust showing in his cold eyes.

It seems that this time the warning was not enough.