47. Ties with popular support

After Lu Yuntian finished speaking, he fell into a semi-conscious state and put all his weight on Shen Yan.

Fortunately, the young man was not a delicate omega, so he firmly supported him.

It's just...

Shen Yan frowned slightly, and just as he was about to grab his shoulders to distance himself, he was tightly wrapped around his slender waist by the alpha's strong arms and pressed back to his chest, while at the same time burying his high nose into the omega With a white and slender neck, he greedily sniffed the mint-flavored pheromones.

The bodies of the two were close together, and Shen Yan could feel Lu Yuntian's strong chest muscles and the heat from his body, which was particularly scorching.

Alpha's hot breath was sprayed on the side of his sensitive neck, causing a shudder, and the light-colored thin lips of the other party seemed to brush the skin beside his ear, a soft and vague feeling, which made the young man feel that maybe it was illusion.

But that's... so weird.

Shen Yan raised his left arm against his chest, and at the same time clasped his wrist with his right hand, quickly opened the distance when the other party let go, and pulled him off his body.

Then hold Alpha's shoulders and let him lean on the seat of the hover car.

In the past, he would never have adopted such a gentle approach.

Just take care of the sick.

The corners of Shen Yan's lips rose, and the beautiful purple eyes reflected a diamond-like light under the shadow of the night light, and a little bit of stars reflected in it, reminding people of the starry sky in the dark night.

The fate of things was finally resolved, and he also felt a long-lost sense of ease in his heart.

The fate of 'Shen Yan' in the book will be completely rewritten, and the biggest plot point of the book has been passed safely. As for Lu Yuntian, his friend, he has not lost either.

Everything is perfect, happy ending.

As a therapist, Xi Yuan has been waiting outside the banquet hall, checking the detection value of the optical brain, and preparing an emergency plan in advance.

When he saw Lu Yuntian walking out of the hall, he planned to step up to help his weak friend, but he didn't expect Shen Yan to come.

This was the first time he saw the true face of each other.

In fact, under the not-so-bright light and in the corner where Lu Yuntian was, Xi Yuan didn't see it completely.

However, even if it is a profile of a face, or the jaw line exposed from the shadow, or even the smooth waist and back line emerging from the back, everything about the omega makes people unable to take their eyes off it.

Xi Yuan pushed the gold-wire glasses on the bridge of his nose, and had to admit that even he was lost for a moment when he saw the other party.

Not to mention that Shen Yan also possesses the unique spiritual power and excellent talent of SS level, which no alpha can match.

He can fully understand at this moment, why Lu Yuntian, who has always been above the top, likes him, even if he pays a heavy price, he must get rid of the destiny.

So normal.

There is an attraction in Shen Yan that is even more terrible than pheromones. It is natural and can make people surrender willingly without any means.