Shivam

He is not listening to anything his middle brother Satyam is trying to tell him. He is in deep thought. His only concern is to protect his love. At any cost.

The person who remains in his heart forever is that simple girl who wore rimless spectacle and oversized salwar suits throughout her whole college life. Why she attracted him so much, why he started dreaming about her since, what is the logical reason behind this, he fails to understand that even today.

This is true that she seems quite attractive to him, but only to him

This is true that she seems quite attractive to him, but only to him. She has long black hair with small locks on her forehead (covering partially her eyes and also coming down towards her ears), she has big hazle eyes with little tint of intelligence and longer eyelashes, she also has tall and slender figure, fair complexion, highly attractive face with slight fear and disbelief towards the world. This dichotomy made her most attractive and different from other girls. At least Shivam thought so.

His love interst did not seem to draw any attention from other boys

His love interst did not seem to draw any attention from other boys. She seemed very ordinary "Behenji type" (Simple homely and Sisterly type") to others. Her round face, her long oily hair, her spectacle and her simple attire made her a laughing stock among the college. Even some teachers were not at all happy to have her in the college. But nothing could be done. She obtained a scholarship to join in the college and her intersts are mostly in reading books and attending lectures. Everyone knew her and everyone avoided her. She seemed not at all pretty according to any modern boy's criteria and young girls despise her because of her merit and intelligence. Young rich students hated her simplicity and rich fashionistas hated her guts to wear simple clothes everyday in the college. In one word she was hated among her co-students too.

You could find many such girls in any college roaming around the college campus or library with lots and lots of books on their laps or arms. Nobody notices them much. She was one of them, but she was different. She had something to attract. She brought a fresh air of simplicity and intelligence with her that nobody could deny.

Shivam first saw her coming out of the library with lots of books in arms. Some books fall from her arms and she bent down to fetch them. He was passing by but he also bent down to help her. She put her hand over her locks near her left ear frequently in nervousness and he wanted eagerly to be that locks that she was touching. Her hazle eyes set on him in disbelief and, believe me, she looked like an angel in the dim sunlight of that auspicious evening. Her sky blue simple oversized salwar kamiz looked like sky blue gown, flowing in the air, to him. He fell for her then and there. Nobody would belief it but it was love at first sight from his end. He fall for her. Yes he fall hard. Since then she was in her dream and became a part of his reality. She even became a part of his mind, body and soul. He wanted her badly. He wanted to love her, adore her, cherish her, he wanted to worship her every day and night. He never felt like this for any other girl. Never. Never ever.

He wanted her badly since that day. He wants her even today. He, Shivam Singh Raijada, could win over any girl with his good looks, limitless political connctions, royal uobringing and monetary affluence. His spoilt brat and rich play-boy image will not at all be a burden on him. But, no, he wants her. He wants just her to be his own. He wants to conquer over her body and soul. He wants... Shivangi. His Shivangi.

 His Shivangi