Dr. Gunjan

Lady doctor Gunjan Doshi is staying at Shivangi's residence at night. Her condition is not good. She needs ample rest. This pregancy is quite complicated and highly risky for her life. But this ongoing legal battle, the endless fight against social stigma snd social boycott along with several protests of Nari Mukti Morcha's (organised cleverly in secrecy by Damayanti) took a toll on her body and mind. The threat of ruling political party is increasing too for dismissing the case.

However Gunjan does not fail to appreciate the fighting spirit of this girl. She is fighting not only against an overly powerful family and their wrong-doings but also against the whole system, a corrupt society and several social stigma all alone. She needs rest and peace. She needs solace, but she is indomitable. In mind Gunjan starts to appreciate this girl. Yes, she is a living example for any girl. "Hats off to her"... She says in mind.

Gunjan herself is a fighter. She is a part of her husband's fight against injustice and corruption. She lost both of her parents, her sister-in-law, even her son Pratham, but she never lost hope of better future and neither she lost interest in this fight. She knows that in this world everybody has some role to play and her role is to fight on and on. Sometimes she feels frustrusted and angry but never disspointed. She believes in "The Gita". She knows that this is like the "Kurukshetra" battle where she has to do her own 'Dharma' (work) by fighting against corruption, social evil and injustice. She never complains against anybody. Like the shadow of her husband she fights along him, but never stops him. She is truly his partner of life (Ardhangini) and partner in fight (Karma-sangini).

Her own fighting spirit makes her head lower in front of this girl

Her own fighting spirit makes her head lower in front of this girl. Even though Sivangi is younger than her, but her fighting spirit, her thrust for justice, her hatred against injustice and corruption, makes her different than other girls. This girl has guts. Of course she has. Nobody in Bikaner has the guts to challenge the all powerful Raijada family. Only she has. She is fighting all alone. This alone girl is like a burning uncorrupt candle in this corrupt society. So gentle, so daring, so honest, so uncorrupt, so genuine, so simple yet so difficult to bent. She is so much alike Anu. Yes she resembles Anu. And she resembles Anu not only in physical appearance, but also in her mental strength. Gunjan recently discovers her softness for this unknown stranger girl in her heart.

So she decides herself to help her. She has to save her. She knows her husband, Sashank, will agree with her. Yes, they have to help her. They have to save her. They have to. By any mean. By hook or by crook...