Shivam's first enconter with Dibakar

Inspector Dibakar is waiting for this auspicious day troughout his life. He wants to see the reactions of the notorious Raijada brothers by his own eyes.

When he entered through the big gate of the Raijada mansions he expected celebration of win everywhere. What he did not expect is this gloomy and silent atmosphere. What happened? Why so much silence? He is thinking that when the butler comes out to announce that Mr. Raijada is waiting for him in the studies. Before asking which one, he is ushered to a very big library room full of large wooden book shelves which is luxuriously decorated with hanging medium sized four chandeliers and several flower pots from ceiling and biggest french windows (whose length is upto roof from the marble floor) he ever seen in his life. The floor is decorated in white and black marble that looks quite similar with the chess board. The floor is polished enough to see one's own face on it. And there behind a large Mahogany work table one person is sitting on a comfotable soft brown leathered arm chair by resting his head over it. His eyes are closed. May be he is taking a quick nap. Dibakar smiles in mind. It should be like that. At least now the Raijadas' are relieved.

He goes straight towards the table and cleared his throat so that his host could be aware of his presence. When his host opens his eyes Dibakar is mesmerized by his beauty. In his life he never saw any man so handsome, so perfect, so angelic. That man is not less than Michelangelo's David whose picture attracted him since childhood. This man has big deep blue eyes with thin eyebrows, fiery red hair all scatterred here and there, extremely fair complexion, pink cheeks, red lips with thin moustache that added more th beauty on that handsome face. But this face is not happy. Yes, this extremely hansome face has no sighn of happiness or life. He looks melancholy and broken heart. No in the actual phrase he looks lifeless. His eyes are full of water. Is he crying???!!

Dibakar once again clears his throat and introduces himself -

"Hello Sir, I am inspector Dibakar Rai, sub-inspector of Bikaner police ststion. I am here to make an enquiry about the drowning case of Sivangi Mathur."

That lifeless body suddenly jolts up and the vacant yet teary blue eyes nest upon him for sometimes before stretching out his right hand towards him -

"Hello, inspector Dibakar. I am Shivam. Shivam Singh Raijada."