Night Time Visitor At Tania's Room

Saransh has another plan in his mind. When Sashank, Gunjan and Anuja are talking with each other in their lavish drawing room, he is putting on a long wooden ladder to the window of Tania's bedroom. He knows it very well that for the fulfilment of his plan, her involvement is mostly needed.

He tipotes into their garden ditching the security guards which is not at all an easy job. Previous two days he tried to do that but caught red handed so today he ducks into Anuja's car from the college. Tania today does not attend her classes due to her ongoing complications in morning sickness. So he has to meet her in her own house. It is quite risky but he has to take it.

He stays inside the car's rear storage part too quietly till now. When the driver puts the car into the garrage, he comes out of it and climbs out of it. Then tiptoeing to their garden, he reaches towards Tania's window and puts an wooden lader on it. He quietly climbs on it and reaches for her balcony. As her bedroom is on the first floor, it is like a piece of cake for an athletic person like him. He tries to open the locks of the biggest sized two french windows as well as one door connecting to her balcony and with his luck, becomes able to open one of the windows very soon. He squuezes himself into the small opening of it and with effort enters into the room.

On the far eastern end Tania is trying to sleep in vain. She tosses and turns on her bed. Her legs feel numb by constantly running to the bathroom to throw up for several times in the morning. Since noon her head spins more than before and she prefers to stay in the bed than to alarm others. She knows that her mother will make a huge scene on it and start blaming her aunt and father for all of this. So she prefers to suffer alone. Since the evening time her body starts aching more and she feels restless inside. She sighs hard and tries to go to sleep by forcefully closing her eyes.

Sarash is looking at her sleeping face. She looks ravishing even if there is a small sign of tears in her cheeks can be seen even in naked eyes. His heart flutters in his chest and butterflies run down his stomach.

"You damn fool, you are not here to make love to her

"You damn fool, you are not here to make love to her. She is not worth of your time. Control yourself..." - His brain shouts aloud inside him. But he does not care. She looks more pretty than before. Her pregnancy glow makes more attractive in his eyes. He falls in love with her in that instance.