The next move

While sitting on the comforable easy chair at Dr. Cooper's house Gunjan explains every single details to her husband. Sashank looks thoughtful, but far from being worried. Gunjan fails to understand her husband sometimes. And this is certainly one of such times.

However Sashank has several extra ordinary qualities which differentiate him from other men. Cunningness along with sharp intelligence, cool brain and logical thinking ability makes him a good comander-in-charge at this battle against injustice.

He coldly replies - "There is only solution to this problem. I am certain Shivam will come here too. We have to play dumb."

"Dumb means?" His wife asks him.

"We just have to deny that Sivangi is alive and is with her. She is proven to be legally dead. Every document placed before him will prove this. And here Sivangi has been given a new name, a new identity. She is now Anuja Doshi, my beloved little sister and your sister-in-law. Her passport, pan card, voter card and even her medical reports will be enough to prove that. I talked to the Dean of London School of Tropical Medicine. After the child birth she will be admitted there as Anuja. So now onwards Sivangi is dead and none will ever prove her alive." He simply states the fact clearly and distinctly.

His wife is looking at him with awe. Now this is the husband she is proud of. She most certainly is.
.......................................................................

Prisoner for one Night

Mohan has to go to jail to meet Shivam. After creating havoc on the tube rail station he was arrested and send to city jail. Even after paying bail money the Judge showed no mercy to him and sentenced to be in prison for one night. Today he is been realesed from there. So as his childhood friend Mohan comes to receive him.

In one night Shivam looks totally disheartened. It seems that he lost his faith on life. Mohan tries to console him in vain. He is not listening to his friend at all. His whole center of attention nests on Sivangi. Now even Mohan becomes curious to know more about her.

Mohan hires a cab to go to Baker Street. He is sanguine they will get some news there.

At Baker Street when Shivam reaches the destined building he comes to know from the landlady that they left yesterday with luggage. Yes, Gunjan was living there with another girl but she does not know her identity. They came here to consult with some doctor named Dr. Cooper.

Mohan understands Shivam's mental state very well. So he once again tries to console him. But he never expects what his friend tells him at the next minute-

"Come, we have to find out Dr. Cooper now. He is our last hope."
.......................................................................