Hands of Devil

Dibakar is also surprised to see this sudden situational development. He has no intention to pull the trigger even if his gun is loaded. He just wants to scare this notorious spoilt brat named Shivam Singh Raijada. But after he starts to fight with him he admires his opponent's strength in mind. This man is not only pretty as a picture but also fiercely powerful to compete with. But all of a sudden within seconds three bulets are fired from the other side of the room. Even if two of them misses him but the third one strikes directly in his heart. Dibakar, as an experienced police officer, knows this the end. He has no more time left. However with much difficulty he starts to lift himself before falling down on his face and going still. From his mouth only one word comes out "Bye".

Shivam is standing still in front of him. He does not seem to comprehend what is going on. He simply could not believe his eyes. In one second he is struggling with Dibakar then at the next moment he is lying in a pool of blood in front of him.

Shivam fails to understand what is the priority of this situation. He stands there as a lifeless doll. Suddenly he hears Mohan is calling him through doors. Mohan rushes into the room and by seeing the whole scenario tries to pull him out of the room. "Come on. We have to get out of here. Fast." He screams aloud and drags Shivam towards the door. Forcefully.

Shivam comes out with him. But he suddenly loses interest. Interest in everything. He feels like a scapegoat ready to be sacrificied anytime now. He knows one thing. It is not him who pulls the triger. Then who? Who? And most importantly why?