Conclusion: Lost & Found

"I am not going back there anymore." Shivangi nods her head violently in  disagreement.

"But Mom, I need you. Tania needs you. Your grandson, Shourya, needs you too." Saransh says that to his mother in moisted eyes.

He wants to relieve his past lives so badly. He wants to clutches her hands, lays his head on her shoulder, or hugs her tightly just like his son who is now like a good boy sitting patiently in his grandmother's lap and looking at both of them happily. At last he gets the golden opportunity to get her love and affection.

"Why do you want me to go back? You have your life and you seemed pretty happy in it

"Why do you want me to go back? You have your life and you seemed pretty happy in it. Is not it?!!" His mother asks him.

"But I miss you, Mom." Saransh tells her. His voice chokes in tears.

"What will be my identity there, Son?"
She asks him again.

"You will be known as my mother." He tugs her right hand from back.

She turns back to face him. She stands tall in dignity. And then she asks him once more in a cold tone -

"I will be your mother. Okay, I got it. But tell me just one thing clearly, what will I be to your beloved Daddy? "Rakhayel" (hired woman or prostitute)??!!!"

He lowers his head and searches for the proper answer while the pools of tears are flooding through his cheeks. What will he do now? How can he convince her to go back with him and relive the memories that they never lived before??!!!

She stands proudly infront of him and waits for his answer that never comes from his mouth.

Suddenly both of them turns back with a jolt by hearing another crystal clear familiar voice from behind.

"No, you will come back as my wife."

Shivam Singh Raijada is standing tall behind them.

Shourya jumps on his feet and bolts towards his grandfather crying aloud "Dadu, Dadu" (grandfather). He with his soft tiny hands clutches his knees and rubs his face there lovingly. He loves him very much with his heart and soul.

His grandfather puts a loving hand on his head and shoves him towards his father

Shourya, with angry face, pouted his lips to his father. "Dadu don't love me anymore." He complains to him.

Saransh nests his arms around his boy and lifts him from ground. He nests his son in his shoulder and with a pleading look of face towards his Dad, fades out of the scene.

Shivam takes a small stroll towards her when she stops him abruptly by lifting a hand.

"No need to apologize."

He shakes his head slowly and with a small smile looks to her sadly -

"But I have to Shivi."

She looks at him in shock. That was the name he had given her in his college days. He even wrote hundred thousands of love letters in this name.
"To my dearest Shivi from your one and only Shiv" - was always the only concluding line of those letters.

"No, you don't. I already forgive you by seeing the amount of your endless sufferings." She tells him.

He lifts his hand. With a slightest hesitation takes her hand to his and puts it on his chest.

"Please come back to your home. I am waiting for you for too long."

He utters this words in hesitation. He does not know what will be her next reaction to this simple gesture. So he is hesitating so much.

She, on the contrary, smiles big and murmurs in soft yet firm voice -

"Come back to me some four or five years back. Perhaps I will take you in my life and agree to go back with you."

He lifts his teary eyes to her face and gently asks her -

"Promise??"

She does not pull out her hand from his chest or try to break free from his grip. Simply by nodding her own head from upside to down she murmurs in same soft tone of her voice -

"Promise"

                            [THE END]

                            [THE END]