Pending Marriage

"Okay I got it right. I will agree to marry her in only one condition." He tells his father.

Shivam looks at his son with rage. This fool does know everything that this marriage is much necessary to save Tania's reputation. Then how can he give a condition for marriage?!!

"Relax Dad. I will marry her in the same day decided by all. But I want my Mom back too." Saransh tells him.

"What do you want to do son?" His father asks him.

"Nothing. I just want to give my Mom her place in her home. That's all." He calmly tells him.
......

Improper Condition

"How dare he to give such an useless condition??!!" Sashank shouts aloud while pacing in double speed.

Gunjan makes a crying face. "I told you this boy will ruin us. And look what he is doing."

"Relax Mom and Dad. Saransh just wants to rectify his Dad's mistake by giving his biological mother her due recognition." Tania confronts them to assure.

"How do you know??!! May be it is his trick to cancel the marriage?!!" Her mother screams in anger.

Only her aunt remains calm for this situation. She just lifts her eyes to see all of their reactions. She is greatly enjoyimg this hullabaloo.
......

A True Master Plan

"Are you sure Di, it will help us to attain the desired result?" Akash asks her in horrified voice.

He is not sure about the sucess of her plan anymore. Even Rohan and Jatin warn her against it, but she as usual remains adament.

She is putting on her bullet-proof vest in her chest with the help of Ragini and Rohan. She looks calmly to him and utters this -

"This is a Dharma Yuddha, Akash. We have to take ample chance."

He nods his head in obedience and lowers his eyes to the ground. He does not want her to see his tears running down his cheeks. He feels as if he is going to loose his sister once more.

"Aunty, are you okay with it? Unless we can postpone it at once

"Aunty, are you okay with it? Unless we can postpone it at once." Rohan tells her.

She puts an affectionate hand on his broad shoulders and pats it. She says to him -

"We can't afford to let the Raijadas go unpunished for their crimes, Son. And this is the high time. We have to do it now. Unless Tania will never be a bride."

Rohan looks at her in awe and kisses on the top of her head. He feels like he is going to loose his own mother very soon now. He wants to hide his despair and have to show his most cheerful face infront of her. Then he will get ample of time to cry alone sitting in the darkest corner of his room. As a truly dedicated soldier of an impeding war, he has to make this great sacrifice.