Story Unfolds

When Gunjan is trying to convince Sivangi to take ample rest, they both heard another noise outside. They did not notice. Bikaner is a busy city where the hassle bussle of life is always going on. But they both are wrong.

Suddenly they hear the noise of breaking the glass of the bedroom window. A stone comes flying towards them. What is going on? Gunjan looks through the broken window. Another stone comes flying. Nari Mukti Morcha is protesting once again. This is ridiculous. Sivangi wants to go out to make an enquiry about the situation. But Gunjan stops her. Her calculative mind tells her to be alert. The situation is not in their favour. They have to stay put in this scenario.

She calls Sashank. He assures them to come fast. He has some news to share too. He instructs her what to do and what not to do.

They are waiting egerly for Sashank now. The time is flowing rapidly. It is getting late. When will he come?   

Suddenly another stone flies off. The protest is going strong. Gunjan called Inspector Dibakar, the investigating officer of this rape case and class friend of Sashank. Dibakar promises to come soon too.

Shivangi becomes restless. She wants to face the protestors and to convince them. But Gunjan clearly knows that nothing will happen. Damayanti is the  mastermind of this ongoing protest and she will never want to stop it now. She knows Damyanti and her nature very well. Her ambition is sky-high and she would not take 'no' from anybody. Now is the time to wait and watch. She hugs Shivangi tightly in her arms. If found nrcessary, she is prepared to sacrifice her own like for her sake.

Someone knocks on the back door

Someone knocks on the back door. Sivangi jolts up but Gunjan knows the knocking too well. She passes through the long corridor and opens it. Sashank practically runs in and with noise closes the door. By ushering his wife into the drawing room he comes face to face with Sivangi and declares confidently -

"The battle has began. Now, Sist (short form of Sister) be prepared."