Sivangi notices Shivam

Sivangi is also going to their Baker street residence where she resides with Gunjan temporarily for some times now. No she does not come to London as a tourist. Dr. Samuel Cooper, the world famous gynocoligist and child specialist has a big private nurshing home here. She comes at London to consult with him about terminating her pregnancy. Sashank from India called him to book an appointment and with his introduction letter in her pocket she went to meet Dr. Cooper today. But alas he is out of town nowadays. Dr. Cooper is now at Burlin to attend an international conference on medicine. Sashank also went there too but only relief is that he is coming back directly from there at midnight today. For breaching his promise to meet them Gunjan is very upset but not Sivangi. She understands that her brother is first a doctor, then anything else.

However here her identity is changed. She has been named as Anuja. Anuja Doshi. Her long black hair has been trimmed. Her sunglasses are removed. She wears contact lenses nowadays, sea-green colored. Anuja'e eyes were sea-green in color. Her complete wardrobe has been changed. She is wearing trousers, pants and skirts with shirts nowadays. Her nails are manicured. She has gone thorough several long and tiring sessions with her makeup artists, beauticians and fashion desighners. In one word she is 'changed' now. She is not Sivangi Mathur anymore, she is now hot and stylish Anuja Doshi. Sivangi is dead and Anuja is alive from now on.

But what the hell is he doing here? The man whom she hated from her heart, who is the reason behind every pain and suffering of her life, why is he at London? Sivangi just could not belief on her eyes. The person, resting his head thoughtfully on his palms of both hands nested on his lap (this is actually his signature sitting posture), sitted idly on the other side of the same compartment of the same tube rails, is not anyone else but the one and only Shivam Singh Raijada.

"Vabi (sister-in-law) get down of the train." Sivangi whispers in the ears of Gunjan.

Gunjan does not notice Shivam till now. She watches the passing men, women and listens to their conversations happily. "Why?" She suddenly becomes aware of Sivangi's presence.

Sivangi silently points to her opposite direction. And looking towards what she is pointing to, Gunjan all of a sudden freezes on the spot. Shivam?!!! Here?!!! Is he following us??!!!