Engagement Ceremony

Saransh and Tania's engagement date is fixed. Even to Sashank's dismay, they are going steady.

"We have to stop their engagement." His wife, Gunjan tells him.

"And let our only daughter ruin her own reputation?!! Of course not." He nods his head in disagreement.

"We need to put up with a solid plan to arrest the guilty party." Anuja tells them both.

"But how?!!" Gunjan demands to know from her.

"Leave everything on me." By lifting both of her hands Anuja assures her.

"Then it is true that you are not really Anuja Doshi?!!" Akash is taken aback to know the whole life story of her.

"Yes, I am not Anuja. I am Shivangi." She tells him patiently.

"Then you are Saransh's mother for real??!!" He asks her again.

"Yes" She gives him a short answer.

'Then what to do?" He asks her.

"Nothing. You have to help me to become Shivangi once more." She tells him calmly.

"But how??!!" He wants to know.

"I will tell you how." She calmly tells him the plan and the procedure of making it sucessful.

The next way it is publishized heavily on every national news papers and news chaneels -

Saransh Singh Raijada and Tania Doshi are engaged

Casanova Saransh Fell For A Girl

A Dream Girl Took India's Famous Playboy Saransh's Breath Away

The news of Tania and Saransh's grand engagement is announced to all and shocks all. Nobody expects him to get married to the same girl who sent him to jail. Even both of his clown friends, Dev and Joy, seems happy on their faces.

Another explosion is awaiting till now about which even Sashank and Gunjan remain ignorant. Only Rohan, Akash and Jatin know about it except her. From now on we will call her as "She/her" till we decide her true identity.
......

Engagement Day

The Doshi Mansion was decorated in all white. White Lilies are planted everywhere near the entrance, the reception room, the lawn or the exit door. Everyone attending the social gathering wears white including the bride and groom.

Sashank looks dapper in his white Tuxedo with red rose on the right pocket. Gunjan wears white chiffon net saree with red heavy jewelaries and red rose on her buns. Rohan wears white tuxedo with brown red matching tie and brown leather shoes.

On the behalf of the groom, Satyam also wears white Tuxedo with white shoes. Damayanti wears whitish cream colored saree with maroon lace and maroon flowers on hair. Shivam wears a simple white shirt with white coat and pant and stands hesistantly far from others. Damayanti laughs a lot as if she was missing her own "Maika" (parent's home) very much till now. Damayanti is foster sister of Sashank, hence this is also her home. Satyam also indulges into hearty talk with his brother-in-law Sashank. His wife, Gunjan is serving drinks to all with the help of Rohan and his young sister, Ragini.

Everyone looks so much happy. But when Tania comes down the stairs, every preying attaches to her. She wears a simple yet elegant over sized yet lengthy gown that hides her grown belly completely. She looks ravishing in white. So also Saransh in his white branded Tuxedo. They both look happy and made for each other.

Saransh puts the engagement ring in Tania's finger and Tania also follows the suit

Saransh puts the engagement ring in Tania's finger and Tania also follows the suit. The entire hall bursts into loud cheering and whistling. Even Sashank and Gunjan look surprisingly happy at this ceremony.

But Shivams eyes roams here and there searching for someone very dear to him. Shivangi is not here in the ceremony. Where could be she now at this moment??