Unwanted Calamity

.... Dibakar comes abroad....

Gunjan wants to consult with her husband as soon as possible. But where is he now? She generally has much patience to wait for him, but now she seems to be restless. Suddenly she stiffens by seeing a very familiar face in front of her.

Inspector Dibakar is standing before her. He looks worried.

"What happens?" Gunjan demands to know.

"I have to meet with Sashank immediately." He says in very stiff voice. "I have an urgent news to tell him." He puts his hand in his hairs in frustration.
........................................................................

...Sister Case Solved.....

"Your sister?!!" Shivam looks at Sashank in bewilderment.

"Yes, my sister. Anu. Anuja." Sashank smiles broadly.

"Is she alive till now? We all hear her death news." Shivam asks again.

"Yes of course she is. Alive and kicking." Dr. Sashank bursts into laughter.
........................................................................

...Urgent Notification....

"Satyam comes very soon." Dibakar notifies Gunjan.

"Uff.. Uff.. One calamity after another." Gunjan nods her head in despair.

"Yes I know. I think this information is so urgent that I could not convey it over phone." Dibakar utters the words very politely but confidently.
........................................................................

......Anuja is back......

When Dibakar meets with Sivangi lying on the hospital bed he is dumb founded. Who is she? She looks exactly like Anuja. The same short and trimmed hair with brownish shade on black, the same eye colour, same extra vagant sense of fashion. All same to same. But no one thing is different. She has a big fat pregnant belly which is covered fashionably under her over sized maternity clothes. Anuja was burnt alive before she could show any sign of her pregnancy.

He is confused now. This girl looks exactly like Anu just before her death. Is she Sivangi? Or Anuja?

Gunjan now is somewhat relieved. If Sivangi can deceive Dibakar, who is Sashank's childhood friend and who knows Anuja practically since her birth, then may be she could pull the trick with Satyam too. But who knows?
........................................................................