Saransh: The Ever Spolied Brat

Saransh awakes from his dogmatic slumber with a loud moan. Yesterday was a hectic day. He had to do party all night. Lots of girls and alchohol. "Ah, what a life." He grins broadly. His right cheek shows a small sign of dimple whenever he smiles that all girls of his college thinks "too cute".

Yesterday he drank a lot. He has to. To go to bed with any random girl is not easy. He has to be intoxicated for this. Not large peg, but small ones would do thier work to heat up the body and soul instantly. He smiles again. A menacing smile. He never learns to respect women. From his uncle he learnt how to use them, from his aunt he learnt how to misuse them and from his father he learnt how to abuse them. He never learnt the value of mercy, love, compassion, faith, belief, trust at all. All bad qualities were in his vein and he gained them in heredity. I am telling you secretly guys, Saransh Singh Raijada is much more fierce than his father or his uncle. Some fears that he starts from here they left.

He drops the bed cover and sighs in satisafaction. Past night was satisfactory. That girl gave him much satisfaction. He puts a towel on him and enters the washroom. In the shower all his gogginess washes away with the running water. Water falls on his strong torso, six pack abs, broad shoulder, small hip and strong legs. His read hair is also drenched with water and he simply tosses them with both of his hands. All the dirt from past night goes away from his body with the running cold water.

He comes out of the washroom and casually drops his towel. He tosses it aside on an easy chair and admires his naked body in mirror. He always loves admiring his body and it is his favourite passtime.

He does not want to put clothes just now. He is not satisfied with himself yet. Suddenly someone knocks on the door.

Knock. Knock.

He turns around and asks "yes". His voice is not very deep but quite husky and manly.

"Ansh Baby, come out and have breakfast with us." His aunt Damayanti is calling.

He grins and answers - "Okay. Wait for me."

He knows he has to be gentle and kind with his family members. His auncle is a big shot in the State politics, his aunt is famous social activist while even that old broken father of his is also a multi-millionaire typhoon in Industrial field. Even if he respects none of them, he needs all of them to keep himself secure and his secrets under carpet. He knows how to go with the flow even in this young age. All Raijadas know it by heart. And being a Raijada everything is so easy for him.

He puts on some casual yet expensive clothes and hops to the cofee table in the drawing room. Satyam heartily welcomes him cheerfully as usual while Damayanti kisses his cheek. His cheeks along with his ears get red but he starts nibbling his butter toast.

"Baby, eat slowly. You will choked if you eat in this rate." By slightly putting pressure on his left shoulder, Damayanti utters this with a big smile on her face. It is quite natural as she is sitting on his left.

Satyam who sits on the far end of Saransh's right, nests his eyes on him. He asks "How is it going?" He means Saransh's education.

Saransh chokes on his meal. He does not want his 'Bade-Papa' (Father's elder brother, his uncle) to know about his past randevu. He hurridely nods his head in such way which can mean good or bad both.

Satyam smiles affectionately. He has been sucessful to poison this boy's mind against his dad. Now he hates his father very much. He years ago stopped to hurt his younger brother physically. He wanted to kill him but slowly and painfully. 23 years ago when Damayanti's assassin failed to murder Shivam, he took the responsiblity on himself. He assured his wife to kill the bird with only one stone, his son. Now the result is showing. This boy is much more attached to them, than his own dad. However Satyam's over-confidence had failed him once (in Shivangi's case) and it is on the verge of another failure as he underestimated the ruthlessness and cunningness of Saransh Singh Raijada. Alas, the story will take a different turn if he could estimate this boy properly.

Saransh, on the contrary, is smiling himself. He is been successul to fool others with his innconent looks and charismatic charms. He even fools his family members who has been taken him granted as a young boy to be molded according to their own wishes.

He by lowering his head nibbles down his toastes with interest. A devilish smark has spread in his face. His true colour is yet to be shown to all.