1: World 1

Chapter 1: [Zerg] Female insect attack 1

The light in the aircraft was flickering, and Jun also leaned sideways on the viewing window, with a trace of tiredness in his eyes.

This is his twenty-first year in the Zerg, from the initial ignorance and nothing, to now, he is about to have his life partner.

Perhaps, it should be said that it is the hero born of insects...

What a dreamy feeling, just now he was commanding thousands of troops on the border of the Zerg Empire.

But twenty hours later, he crossed a distance of hundreds of light years, and was sent to the main star of the empire under the transmission of several hyperspace transitions, in order to guide the physical awakening of his hero who was still in the engagement stage.

In a race where males are rare and natural reproduction is paramount, he doesn't even have the right to refuse when faced with the male's need for physiological awakening, even if he is a general.

Perhaps, in the Zerg race, the battle situation on the front line, the ownership of several planets, the casualties of tens of thousands of soldiers...all can't compare to the future of a senior male.

It was already dark.

The aircraft traveled among the buildings along the air route planned by the imperial capital, as if traveling through neon lights and shadows.

Jun also half-knocked his eyes, according to his routine when there was no war in the past, he should have entered a sleep state at this time.

It's just that he is very disturbed now, even if he has mastered the skill of being able to sleep while standing in the military academy, he doesn't feel sleepy at all right now.

On the verge of arriving at the main house of the Lindsay family - the home of his future hero.

And this "future" should be removed in a short time...

The fingertips unconsciously pressed the terminal ring on the wrist, and the figure of a blond boy was constructed in Junye's mind.

Proud, self-willed, childish... It seems no different from those male and young masters spoiled by race.

A young master with fair skin, delicate body and frail body can't pose any threat of force to him...

The rapidly changing scenery outside the window stopped suddenly, and Jun also raised his eyes slightly, and the exquisite metal door could not block the scenery of the classical villa surrounded by warm light.

"Young Master, you're home." A female wearing the uniform of the Second Imperial Army Corps stood outside the aircraft and saluted respectfully as a retainer.

Heh, he hasn't married into Lindsay's family yet, so he's stamped on the cover...

Jun also chuckled, and moved his head away from the viewing window.

He raised his hand to open the door, and his military boots fell to the ground.

Changing from the tired and lazy appearance when he was alone in the car, when he got out of the aircraft, Jun had already turned back to the invulnerable alliance major general he used to be.

Closing the door behind his back, Jun also strode through the open metal door, and walked straight to the villa full of local tyrants in the center.

The Zerg's eyesight is excellent, even at night, you can clearly see the blond male worm standing on tiptoe at the main entrance of the villa from hundreds of meters away.

It was his future hero - Joshua Lindsay.

There was an invisible pause in Jun Ye's footsteps, and the next moment he returned to normal.

Under the illumination of the quaint street lamps on both sides, continue walking along the smooth stone road.

The little male was wearing a pale gold nightgown that matched his hair color, adding warmth under the light.

It should be that the headlights in the moat and the pajamas of the local tyrants are a bit dazzling together, so that Jun Ye looks at the male worms waiting at the door, and has the illusion of going home in a trance.

"Jun!"

Seeing Jun Ye, Joshua's eyes lit up immediately, and joy was displayed on his face.

Joshua grasped the collar of the nightgown tightly with his hand on the collar, and leaned forward slightly, as if he was about to pounce on it in the next moment.

He didn't move, though, probably because he wasn't wearing shoes.

Junye's eyes slid over the two feet of the male insect, and the steps under his feet were a little faster.

When Jun also approached, Joshua stretched out a paw reservedly.

Slightly slender wrists, white and slender fingers, the kind of hands that can directly shoot wedding ring advertisements.

If it wasn't for the other party's claws stretching towards his waist, Jun also wanted to pinch a ring for him to put on.

Jun was only distracted for a moment, and Joshua was already attached to him.

"Jun, Jun~" Joshua stood on tiptoe and rubbed Junye's chin excitedly.

Prickly... a little itchy.

Jun also lowered his head slightly, saw Joshua's feet that were frozen white on his military boots, and gave up the idea of ​​tearing himself apart by the male worm.

Instead, he grabbed the male worm's waist and let him lie on his shoulders. In this way, the future male lord who was violently resisting him approached the room.

Joshua was very taken aback, he forgot to struggle for a while, and was resisted by Jun and went upstairs with a dazed face

... It was different from what he had imagined.

Being really irritated by the male insect touch, Jun also grabbed one of Joshua's paws with his free hand, pulled it away from his head, and asked, "Where should I sleep?"

"The second room on the second floor! I room!" When asked by Junye, Joshua even forgot the hair-grabbing game he was addicted to just now, and replied cheerfully.

Jun also responded, and went upstairs with the male worm in his arms.

He couldn't remember Joshua's room at first, so he asked casually. Joshua is about to usher in the most important physiological awakening of worm life, and he came back to be the physiological guide for the other party, not sleeping for the future hero. Where is the room still sleeping?

Jun just agreed to sleep with him, and Joshua was obviously very excited, so happy that he wanted to shout! But he got up secretly to wait for the king, and he couldn't be known by the male father and the female father, so he had to hold back.

The way Joshua held back was to bite Junye's shoulder to shut his mouth. Junye glanced at him lightly, making sure that his military uniform could not be broken by the bite force of the male insect, so he ignored it.

Judging from Jun Ye's human thinking in his previous life, Joshua is purely a disease of some kind of patient. After all, for a person with normal three views, the so-called physiological awakening of Zerg males whose sex and functions all need to be ripened by the opposite sex is not a disease, but what is it?

Picking off the male worm and throwing it on his beige soft bouncer, Joshua jumped up and jumped on Jun Ye again.

Jun Ye tore off the little male's arm wrapped around his waist with a blank expression, and said, "I'm going to take a bath."

After coming off the battlefield and staying in the spaceship's teleportation cabin for another day, he himself felt dirty.

Joshua immediately became obedient, rolled quickly on the bed, pulled a pillow to his chest and hugged him tightly, buried half of his face in the pillow, then looked at Jun Ye, and said a little shyly: "I'll wait you."