88

Chapter 88 [ABO] Omega Attack 31

    After staying in bed for another two hours, Jun was woken up by the standard biological clock of old age, and when he opened his eyes, he found Fei Xiuxiu's gaze was looking at him tenderly, his face was reflected in a pair of light brown eyes.

    Jun also touched his face subconsciously, it was very smooth and tender, and he didn't touch anything strange, instead he asked: "Is my face getting more and more bewitching?"

    "Huh?" Fei Xiu was stunned for a while. , I'm not ashamed to peek at being caught, but I'm not sure if the word "demon" is a good word for Omega to ask.

    In the end is to send sub-questions or send propositions?

    Feixiu thought for a while, and came up with the standard answer recognized by Alphas: "It's very beautiful, very charming."

    This is indeed his inner voice. His Omega is very beautiful, the most beautiful in the world, and he is so fascinated. open your eyes.

    Feixiu looked at it and wanted to hug Omega and chirp, but he held back without brushing his teeth.

    When the subject looks at him, he always wears the love filter that has been accumulated for hundreds of years. Regarding the compliments these subjects give to his appearance, Jun Ye usually just listens and doesn't take it seriously, but this time it is different. He really feels that his current face It's too good to be true.

    When he first came to this world, his appearance was just above average, he could barely be considered a handsome guy, the kind whose walking rate would not be higher than 20%.

    Now the longer and the more demonic it is, it is almost equivalent to changing the face. Wherever he goes, he returns almost 100% of his time, and there are all kinds of messages about him sucking blood, not looking old, being a ghost, and so on.

    Could it be that his system is really a strategy type? You can rely on points or favorability to get plastic surgery, or you don't need him to order it automatically.

    Jun also frowned slightly. Although this guess is absurd, it is the most similar to the truth until no other reason can be found.

    This kind of situation has never happened in other worlds. If there is any difference between this world and the other worlds, it is that he knows that the system still counts points. He found and used the loopholes in the system's point determination to keep his points positive.

    It's been a long time since the system has had a sense of presence in front of him, and my partner has such a thick filter that I don't think there's anything wrong with seeing him grow into a monster.

    Seeing that Jun also frowned and said nothing, Fei Xiu's heart skipped a beat. Could it be that this is really a proposition?

    Jun also thinks very openly, calling Feixiu to get up, changing clothes and washing clothes.

    Fei Xiu: "???"

    Omega didn't snort or shake his face, his life was saved?

    ·

    After breakfast, Jun also took Feixiu to board the aircraft.

    Feixiu thought that Omega was going to take him to the Civilian Mecha Pavilion, but after sitting for a few minutes, he realized something was wrong.

    "Is this the direction to the Emerging Technology Research and Development Zone?" Feixiu asked suspiciously.

    Fei's family used to have a top new drug research and development company in the alliance. Although the company has been transferred to Omega as part of his "inheritance", Fei Xiu is still very familiar with this special area of ​​the main star. Can occupy a piece of land here.