106

Chapter 106 [Spirit Recovery] City Management Captain Attack 7

    Pixius turned into a pistol, with a silver metal casing and blue streamer lines, an elongated barrel, and the name of Junye outlined with streamer on the side of the gun wall.

    Jun was also silent for a while, and turned the object into a slutty hand. The gun was stuffed into the gun belt. The barrel of the gun was a bit long, and a part of it would be exposed after being tucked into the belt, making it look even more slutty.

    Jun also took off the coat on the coat rack, put it on, changed his shoes and went out.

    Pixius, half of his body tucked into his gun belt: "..."

    Why is there such an evil thing as a gun belt in the world? !

    But the waist of his police officer is so warm and strong, rub it.

    Jun Ye paused when he pulled out the key, and a gun was rubbing against his waist... This feeling is really weird.

    In other words, if you become such a dishonest object as a gun, will you really not be exposed?

    "After entering the space channel, will you be discovered by that space power user?" Jun Ye asked.

    Pixius said with spiritual voice transmission: "I can block all supernatural perceptions!" Don't underestimate your 1, it is true that my physical strength is not as strong as yours, but other aspects are amazing.

    "Xiaoxiu is really amazing." Jun also remembered the several mission worlds he had experienced, and the targets were all outstanding people among ordinary people, but this world seemed to be on and off.

    There is also the system, which is obviously more impatient than the previous world.

    "You, you are also very good..." Pixius was so ashamed that the whole gun was hot, and he lightly rubbed Jun Ye's side, sticking to it obediently.

    Jun also got into the car and pressed the hot gun on his waist suspiciously.

    It has been burned like this before it has been used, and the performance of the gun after it is unhooked seems to be not very good.

    Driving all the way to the Urban Management Bureau of City C, the first and second floors of the building of the law enforcement team are brightly lit.

    Jun also walked up to the second floor, and there were already many people in the main hall, most of them gathered around an empty sofa, all in good spirits, and it was not at all obvious that they called at one o'clock in the morning.

    "Captain!" The tall, burly, short-haired man who was about to go out stopped in his tracks and said loudly.

    Everyone in the room looked over in unison: "Hello, Captain."

    Bai Mao, who was fighting with Ice Coke, turned his head, his eyes were instantly attracted by the gun on Jun Ye's waist, and he said in surprise, "Has the captain changed to a new gun? It's so cool.

    " A woman in police uniform wearing high heels: "The gun is cool, the captain is even cooler."

    It seems that young supernatural beings don't need sleep, and the old man also nodded to all the young men under the age of one hundred, and didn't want to talk about the change of objects. The coquettish gun.

    Jun also walked into the main hall, and suddenly felt a change in the air flow.

    high speed.