17

Chapter 17 [Zerg] Female insect attack 17

    Regardless of the process, three days later, Tu Huangjun also brought his queen to live in his... 50 square meter single officer dormitory.

    As a married bugger, Jun Ye stood at the door of the dormitory and glanced at the simple design style of the single military female dormitory, hesitating whether to trade military merits for a better residence.

    I didn't think the space was small before, but this time when I came back from Lindsay's house, Jun also suddenly found that his dormitory was not as big as the young master's cloakroom.

    But looking at the young master who was so surprised that he ran around the room as soon as he entered the door, and wanted to touch everything, the idea of ​​changing the palace was suppressed again.

    As long as he stood at the door for a short while, the young master had already taken out dozens of personal belongings from the storage container, and mixed them with Jun Ye's daily necessities, like a little beast eager to mark its territory.

    Jun also thinks based on his experience of being single for decades in his two lifetimes, whether fifty square meters is too big or too small, it can completely accommodate many insects. What's more, the young master just bought one, it doesn't take up much space, and the space is completely enough...

    Then it's such a happy decision not to move its nest!

    Jun also closed the door, walked into the room happily, and heard the young master's exclamation from the living room, Jun hurriedly walked over.

    I can't help but feel a little puzzled. His dormitory is small. Generally, the trophies of all kinds of insects and beasts he got are stored in the warehouse at the bottom of the office area. All kinds of weapons and mechs are also there. There should be nothing very scary here. right.

    If there is anything that can scare the young master, it can only be the strange beast he picked up from Xinghai.

    He walked for a month, and the strange beast didn't know if he starved to death, but don't eat the young master as dessert.

    It took only a moment to think so much, and the next moment, Jun also appeared in the kitchen.

    But the scene in front of him was obviously different from what he had imagined.

    The male stood on tiptoe, covered his mouth and looked nervously at a light pink fluffy ball on the ground that was small enough to hold with one paw. There was an obvious depression on the ball, which seemed to be stepped on by some insect. foot.

    "Jun! It's alive!" Joshua still felt a little terrified when he thought of the scene where a fluffy thing rolled over and hit his ankle just now.

    Jun also responded, with a strange expression on his lower body, and picked up the motionless dumpling.

    He remembered that before he left, this strange beast was as big as a sofa, and its hair was as bright red as an interstellar alien flower. Is this... shrunk from being hungry?     Seeing that

    Junye's expression was wrong, Joshua leaned up nervously, and asked cautiously, "Did I trample it to death?" The

identity is self-evident...

    errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, what should I do if I trampled to death my beloved pet on the first day of cohabitation?

    Jun also tried to communicate with Mao Tuanzi with ideas. Although Mao Tuanzi shrank from hunger, he was very energetic in spirit. Hearing Mao Tuanzi excitedly said that he found a super big and delicious food, and was willing to share with him He shares.