72

Chapter 72 [ABO] Omega Attack 15

    Jun also leaned lazily on the sofa, waiting to see Fei Xiu's face was troubled, but he approached firmly step by step.

    The warm body covered him, and his breath intertwined.

    Jun also squinted his eyes in satisfaction, raised his head slightly, and sent himself in front of Fei Xiu who rubbed against his face and seemed to have forgotten how to kiss.

    As soon as the two lips touched, Jun felt a pain on his lips, and the pressure on his body suddenly increased, and he was pushed directly into the sofa without any precautions.

    The heat of Feixiu's breath was in his ears, and the other party held his earlobe and did not dare to force it, but pretended to be vicious and grinded it.

    "You wanton Omega!" Fei Xiu reprimanded a little angrily, and the hand below quickly untied Junye's pants.

    Jun Ye: "..."

    "You forced me to do this!" Fei Xiu yelled red-faced, and began to pull his pants.

    Jun Ye: "..."

    ...

    Forty-five minutes is not enough.

    As soon as the hair was over, Jun Ye and Fei Xiu went into the bathroom to wash, and the two bodies were stuck together in the steaming heat.

    By the time Jun Ye came out of the bathroom covered in moisture, it was already afternoon.

    Jun also sat on the edge of the bed and stretched out his hand to put on his coat, with a sense of laziness all over his body.

    Feixiu was wearing his old clothes, lying on the bed between himself and Omega, feeling the filling feeling behind him that hadn't dissipated, full of the pride of a winner in life.

    Jun Ye raised his chin slightly and fastened the last button, then turned to look at the person lying on the bed: "Do you really need some medicine?"

    "No need!" Fei Xiu hurriedly refused, his face burning instantly. took a slice.

    It's okay for his own body to suffer, but Omega can't mention it, it would be a great humiliation to his Alpha's dignity.

    "Ok……"

    You didn't persuade him either. He opened the terminal and told the butler to prepare a meal and heat it in the kitchen, then he said to Fei Xiu: "I still have to go to the Aviation Bureau, you should have a good rest, go to the kitchen when you are hungry, and I will be back before night.

    " You go, be careful on the road. "Just had two rounds of intimacy with Omega, Fei Xiu felt a little blustery and shy, waved his hands hastily and shrank back under the quilt.

    Why do you explain so much? He is not an Omega, so he doesn't need to be hugged and cared for. Wait

    . Hearing the sound of Jun Ye closing the door and leaving, Fei Xiu slowly got out of the quilt again, looking at the closed door with regret in his eyes.

    In fact... Omega wants to care for him, and he doesn't mind. No matter how

    bad it is You can also have a farewell kiss...

    Fei Xiu gathered the quilt beside him, and was about to take a nap, when he suddenly realized that Omega hadn't expressed his belief in his proof... and he had already been wiped clean by Omega.

    This... ...

    Omega even gave him his old pajamas, and let him rest in the master bedroom. You should believe him, right?