43

Chapter 43 [Mermaid] Mermaid Attack 15

    The seawater temperature has a great influence on the spawning of native mermaids. Primitive mermaids have the habit of reproductive migration, and these merfolk artificially bred through the genes of native mermans also inherit the habit of reproductive migration.

    Every time the sea water warms up in early summer, native mermaids will migrate from the deep sea where they live to a specific offshore breeding ground.

    In the breeding grounds, male mermaids will show their bodies to the female mermaids they fancy, which is also the origin of the courtship dance.

    Now there are no traces of native mermaids, and none of the native mermaids have been confirmed to exist in the world by the federation. However, the ritual of dancing courtship dances to mermaid partners has been handed down among humans.

    Mermaids have low identification with human partners who have not danced the courtship dance for them, and are unwilling to bear children for them.

    The Federal Family Planning Office looked at the birth rate of mixed races hovering below the red line every year, and their hair was graying.

    After several discussions, the federal government waved its hand and arranged the honeymoon trip.

    Come and come, let me dance the courtship dance in the sea.

    The island where the Mermaid Ball was held was not far from the Mermaid Pavilion, half a month before the dance, Lieutenant Colonel Gu entered into a state of anxiety.

    Jun Ye was once again shaken out of his sleep by Gu Juexiu.

    Seeing Gu Juexiu staring at him ferociously with bloodshot eyes, he asked the question that has been asked no less than ten times - "If I hadn't danced the courtship dance, would you still be with me?

    " The person got out of bed.

    When I woke up the next day, Gu Juexiu was gone.

    Jun also sat down at the breakfast table, and a virtual screen popped up.

    "Daughter-in-law, when you read the letter, I was already on the way to order dance clothes. When I come back, you must continue to be good with me! - Gu Juexiu"

    Jun Ye: "..." The

    first half of the wind was bleak Yi Shuihan's painting style, could it be that he wants to assassinate King Qin.

    The second half...

    Forget it, it’s as if you can go into the water with clothes.

    In the next half a month, Jun also didn't see Gu Juexiu's dance clothes, and every time he mentioned it, the other party would talk about him left and right.

    There must be something tricky.

    On the day when the mermaid dance started, when Jun Ye woke up, the person who was still wrapped around his tail last night was gone.

    I thought that the other party would not escape on the last day, right?

    Isn't it time to switch to the story of the runaway bride?

    After washing, open the door.

    Outside the door, Lieutenant Colonel Gu in military uniform also smiled at Jun: "Good morning, daughter-in-law~"

    Jun also looked up and down the "runaway bride" who came back, and found that the other party was wearing a navy blue military dress. A pleated blue and white shirt, made of something similar to his waterproof mermaid skirts.