13

Chapter 13 [Zerg] Female insect attack 13

    Joshua was completely stunned, the golden energy filaments radiating from his worm's core were clearly the symbol of an S-rank worm!

    But...

    "How come..." Joshua covered his heart with disbelief.

    He obviously didn't have sex with the female, shouldn't he be regressed in rank?

    Jun also buttoned the last button, and saw that the male was more stupefied than before, and said a little teasingly: "The level of the male represents the male's x ability, it seems... the male's ability is really outstanding. "

    Joshua raised his head and looked at Jun Ye with a bitter face, this is definitely a bare~naked~naked ridicule, right? X has outstanding abilities... Who is the worm who has been bullied to the point of death for the past three days? !

    "But...why?" He couldn't be the one who brought Junshang back unconsciously last night, right?

    But...he seems to have felt some touch in a daze... Joshua

    's face was instantly red and he was about to steam.

    The young master's mind is too easy to guess, just glance at it, and you can know what thoughts are turning in the other party's mind, and mercilessly hit him: "Why? I fucked you so hard, after a dozen games, you It's too early."

    Joshua refused to believe it, grabbed the quilt anxiously, stared at Jun Ye and asked, "Isn't it only when males do to females that they can successfully awaken?"

    "Theoretically, this is the case, explain It can be awakened in the female body." Jun also quietly raised the corners of his lips, approached Joshua, and whispered in his ear: "But you can't help playing, my lord, I have one claw... I will let you explain It 's gone."

    Joshua seemed to hear the sound of his own three-view shattered.

    "So, so... male insects can also be raped by female insects..." Joshua looked at Jun Ye with a little pleading, as if grabbing the last straw that could save his three views.

    His straw eyes looked at him with pity: "What do you think? Aren't you the best evidence?"

    Ka-cha-

    Three views were completely shattered.

    I don’t know what other insects are like. This awakening posture is as strong as those of the Zerg race. Not to mention whether the male insects will die of anger on the spot without being humiliated, even the female insects will never They didn't dare to push the male they cared for with their hands on the bed to bully them.

    However, for the sake of their future sexual life, you don't mind reshaping the young master's three views.

    Jun also left Joshua with his own space, opened the door first and walked out, the destination - the kitchen.

    During the three days of awakening, he and the young master relied on the nutrient solution to maintain their physical strength. For people who eat normally, the taste of that thing is really hard to describe.

    Jun also feels that he really needs some normal food to save his tortured taste. Maybe the young master needs to eat something to nourish his deficient body?

    As soon as he turned to the stairs on the second floor, Jun also saw that the hall downstairs was full of worms, and the master Lindsay and the master Xavier were sitting on the sofa in the center.