36

Chapter 36 [Mermaid] Mermaid Attack 8

    "What?" Ai Li was full of doubts. Since he was informed by the upper management last night that the mermaid he was in charge of had become the curator's partner, Ai Li has been in a trance.

    This kind of feeling is probably similar to the boss of an entertainment company marrying an artist under him, or the cabbage that he planned to cultivate so hard was just planted by a pig.

    But now he is puzzled that the mermaid he was in charge of asked him after the wedding day, "How many years can the owner be sentenced for molesting a pet?".

    Jun is also sucking the juice. At this time, on the small map in the upper left corner of his field of vision, the blue mark that Airi once had has turned to the same yellow color as passers-by. He guessed that this is because he and Airi have lost the breeder relationship with the breeder.

    Thinking of this, Jun also raised his head, and saw that Ai Li was still puzzled by his sentence of "sentenced for several years".

    Jun also lowered his head in embarrassment and bit the straw again, what should he say about such a thing?

    Thinking of that scum who didn't repent at all, and was still hugging his tail this morning, Jun Ye gritted his teeth and said it!

    "My owner...bited my tail, and... shot on my tail." Jun also wanted to hide his face. It was not ordinary awkward for a big man to say this, it was like a little boy The girl told the police that the pervert touched my leg...

    Ai Li's face turned red instantly after Jun Ye finished speaking, and he scanned the surroundings in a panic. He was slightly relieved when no one was paying attention, but the expression on his face remained the same. Tangled to the point of not being able to look directly.

    Jun Ye looked at Ai Li's hesitant expression, raised his eyebrows, and asked, "Will you be sentenced?" Don't

    the laws here protect the physical and mental health of rare animals?

    Jun also frowned, and said: "There are always warnings, right? Maybe we can break off the relationship."

    Ai Li kept his mouth tightly shut, and when he heard the break off, he said, "What did you say? 'Owner' refers to Lieutenant Colonel Gu Juexiu?"

    Jun Ye naturally nodded, besides that guy, who else would be so perverted?

    "Then are you injured?" Airi deliberately asked in a very formulaic manner, trying his best to control his gaze so as not to look where he shouldn't.

    Jun also wagged his tail a little uncomfortably, and

    said, "No." To be precise, he slapped Gu Juexiu's tail several times, and the other party's face was still swollen when he went out this morning. It should be considered self-defense counterattack, right?

    Ai Li pondered for a moment, and said: "This is at best an attempted domestic violence. There is no similar criminal punishment in the federal law.

    " ?

    Ai Li covered his mouth and coughed, thinking to himself, could it be that he was thinking too much? The mermaid doesn't feel hurt, but just bullied?

    Then...

    "I was wrong. Sex between partners is of course not considered domestic violence. If you unilaterally ask for a divorce..."

    You can't hear the latter words anymore, his brain cells are blocked by "partner" and " The words "divorce" exert a powerful stalemate effect, short-circuiting.